Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Sandgaard ownership discussion 2022-3 onwards (Meeting with CAST p138)

Comments

• Options
    Is Thomas in the country?  Bearing in mind the travel disruption and the growing disgruntlement, I suspect he will see and feel a very different Valley than on his last matchday visit.  For one thing the attendance will be one of the lowest in living memory for a meaningful game and I suspect those there will not be giving him the warmest of welcomes. Interesting times.
  • Options
    edited September 2022
    Throughout my life, whenever a match falls on the same day as my birthday, I have been there home and away. That includes a 7-0 thumping by Brighton back in 1983, not the best way to celebrate my 30th birthday, but had a great day out despite this.
    This Saturday, I will be 69 years young, and while it is so disappointing to miss the game, I just cannot bring myself to go. Sad. Thanks Mr Sandgaard.
  • Options
    The plot thickens!!
  • Options
    Does Martin have a work permit?
  • Options
    The plot thickens!!
    He's different gravy!
  • Options
    https://youtu.be/34xuHaAjsOE

He's a good reasonable guitarist, but certainly not a good song writer. He is simply more of a smug bellend

"Addicks to victory" is an awful song, for a lot of different reasons. It sounds like a forgettable, dull mind numbing record. 
    A song from poundland Aerosmith. 

It is also a song that has nothing directly to do with Charlton in any kind of way. 

Over a year ago, our eyes and ears were mostly covered in desperate hope, so we couldn't fully observe and hear a terrifying cringe thunderstorm 

• Options
    Scoham said:

Does Sandgaard junior have a work permit?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    who is Rui Pinto?.....gold dust twitter account, he must be seriously pissing the club off - they must surely know who he/she is?
  • Options
    Dave2l said:
    https://youtu.be/34xuHaAjsOE

He's a good reasonable guitarist, but certainly not a good song writer. He is simply more of a smug bellend

"Addicks to victory" is an awful song, for a lot of different reasons. It sounds like a forgettable, dull mind numbing record. 
    A song from poundland Aerosmith. 

It is also a song that has nothing directly to do with Charlton in any kind of way. 

Over a year ago, our eyes and ears were mostly covered in desperate hope, so we couldn't fully observe and hear a terrifying cringe thunderstorm 

It is hard to relate to a song which has Addicks and Victory in the same sentence. Maybe if Sandgaard had run the club with logic and common sense the song wouldn't seem do ludicrous and bad.
  • Options
    He's either an ex employee or a current one risking it! Either way it's quite entertaining......
  • Options
    Rob7Lee said:
    He's either an ex employee or a current one risking it! Either way it's quite entertaining......
    I reckon an ex employee being feed by someone within the club.. Some false news will be leaked soon to flush them out.. 
  • Options
    DubaiCAFC said:
    Rob7Lee said:
    I reckon an ex employee being feed by someone within the club.. Some false news will be leaked soon to flush them out.. 
    That would seem most likely, if a current employee then they aren't too concerned about losing their job.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Rob7Lee said:
    DubaiCAFC said:
    Rob7Lee said:
    That would seem most likely, if a current employee then they aren't too concerned about losing their job.
    For what reason can they lose their job though?
  • Options
    Has anyone ever seen Olly and Rui Pinto in the same room?
  • Options
    DubaiCAFC said:
    Rob7Lee said:
    maybe they have more than one contact l. Maybe it’s more than one person. 
  • Options
    Rob7Lee said:
    DubaiCAFC said:
    Rob7Lee said:
    Bringing the company into disrepute?

Providing you have proven during the course of your investigation into the allegation that the behaviour has brought the company into disrepute, and you have followed your company's disciplinary and grievance procedures, then you can proceed to dismissal.
  • Options
    Like the regulations would matter to Sandgaard and his family anyway. :)
  • Options
    DubaiCAFC said:
    Rob7Lee said:
    Or has been already!

Quite honestly, I don't know what to believe any more, other than that things are really bad at present. There's no doubt in my mind that the desire to out and oust Sandgaard is getting stronger and I'm sure he and his family will be thoroughly pissed off by the negative publicity, so no one's happy. I do worry that none of the discord makes us any more attractive to potential future owners, which is where I think the focus should be right now, considering what happens after Sandgaard because he won't stay long term imo.

I think we're in deep trouble and I don't see a happy ending, that 'Pheonix Club' scenario getting ever closer.
  • Options
    He is described on his Twitter account as a "Disgruntled Charlton Athletic employee and whistleblower".
    Doesn't mean that it's true, of course.
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:
    Rob7Lee said:
    DubaiCAFC said:
    Rob7Lee said:
    Bringing the company into disrepute?

Providing you have proven during the course of your investigation into the allegation that the behaviour has brought the company into disrepute, and you have followed your company's disciplinary and grievance procedures, then you can proceed to dismissal.
    Possibly, although you're not quite correct that you can automatically sack someone for bringing the company into disrepute and following the disciplinary process. It would also depend on factors such as internal policy, particularly a social media one. 

Usually bringing the company into disrepute is the actions of the individual that harm the reputation of the company. In this instance, is it not argued that if they are posting facts its the actions of the club that are harming the reputation of the club?