Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Sandgaard ownership discussion 2022-3 onwards (Meeting with CAST p138)

Comments

• Options
    Dave2l said:
    CH4RLTON said:
    I do hope Sandgaard doesn't get too much stick today, whatever we think of him, he saved our club

In terms of him saving us, its like stopping someone from getting run over by a car

Only to repeatedly punch the individual in the face a month after and still ruin its life.

It's not dead, but starting to wish it was 
    I’m sorry, I take no pleasure in your current predicament, and I mean that, but that is a brilliant analogy. 😂
    Isn't that strange. A Millwall fan who takes no pleasure from our predicament when we have fans on here saying they enjoy reading tweets from a guy who gives details of how badly run our Club is. Personally, I find them rather worrying and they make me angry. I take no pleasure from them at all.
  • Options
    he's a 'devil' we are getting to know .. I really hope he improves his knowledge of English football and becomes less averse to spending his money on good players, IF he doesn't he (and we) will be stuck in the lower divisions for a long time .. all the best very Sandy, just get more 'with it'
  • Options
    he's a 'devil' we are getting to know .. I really hope he improves his knowledge of English football and becomes less averse to spending his money on good players, IF he doesn't he (and we) will be stuck in the lower divisions for a long time .. all the best very Sandy, just get more 'with it'
    Ever the optimist mate.
  • Options
    swordfish said:
    Well I can certainly lighten the mood... I found a pound coin down the back of the sofa this morning!
    Are you buying the Club?

.an omen perhaps…
  • Options
    swordfish said:
    Well I can certainly lighten the mood... I found a pound coin down the back of the sofa this morning!
    Are you buying the Club?
    Overpriced at a pound mate.

• Options
    Ever the optimist mate.
    mmmm .. not always .. anyway how are you Gary ? .. in Brazil yet ?
  • Options
    cabbles said:
    J BLOCK said:
    swordfish said:
    J BLOCK said:
    I’m confident his ego will drive him to have a walk round the pitch at some point again soon. Will be in for a wake up call when he does and I’m all for it 
    If true that Raelynn has been forced to stay in the States due to the actions of Club employees, I'd take a wild guess and say that he's probably wide awake already.
    I’m pretty sure he doesn’t know how the full extent of how the fans feel. 
    On here.  I think we also have to take into account we’re only 1000 odd and outside of here, we’ve no idea to what extent the majority of our feelings are replicated.  

It could be similar, but we all do whip each other up on here with momentum given the communal element to the site.

Personally I think it’s a lot more now that are getting a bit fed up, but it’s hard to quantify outside of here as it’s a bit of an echo chamber 
    The echo chamber is always a danger but the attendances say a hell of a lot.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    one partially redeeming factor is the current economic situation .. double whammy .. fans/casual now and then spectators at the Valley are loath to spend a lot on football, and the club overheads have risen by a LOT
  • Options

On house outside Valley today !!
    We have a strange fan base at times 
  • Options
    In the Valley cafe now, never seen it so empty an hour before ko
  • Options
    In the Valley cafe now, never seen it so empty an hour before ko
    Just parked in penhall road,literally about 15 cars down here,very quiet.
  • Options
    I think the crowd will be very low today. What with the rail issues, current atmosphere within the club etc it isnt really a game for a big crowd
  • Options
    Ever the optimist mate.
    mmmm .. not always .. anyway how are you Gary ? .. in Brazil yet ?
    Alright mate, not yet.
  • Options
    Is the stream available in the U.K. today?
  • Options
    Is the stream available in the U.K. today?
    No
    need to be ‘overseas’ 😉
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Any sightings of tight Tom yet?
  • Options
    AndyG said:
    I think the crowd will be very low today. What with the rail issues, current atmosphere within the club etc it isnt really a game for a big crowd

Might break a record for all time lowest home league game attendance at the valley.

Small local businesses may heavily rely on those 23 days a year where there will be crowds of people present. 

I bet sandguard will blame it on covid peak residue 
  • Options
    Wasn’t covid up 12% this week to be fair…
  • Options

On house outside Valley today !!
    We have a strange fan base at times 
    Hello Sandgaard
  • Options
    Don’t think I’ve seen The Valley so empty for a Saturday game since our return.
  • Options
    How many do you reckon?
  • Options
    If he has a couple of minutes. He can count them.
  • Options
    Off_it said:
    How many do you reckon?
    I would guess under 8k.
  • Options
    Oi Thomas!!

You don't know what ya doing
    You don't know what ya doing