Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

UEFA EURO 2024

Comments

• The shooting ability on show tonight is embarrassing... So many shots flying over the bar 
  • God this is dull . 
  • I hate football.
  • You know someone is gonna score right at the end of Extra Time and so deny us a bit of drama / excitement with penalties 
  • Complete dross. Send both teams out and get Germany back.
  • God this is dull . 
    England: hold my beer
  • I hate football.
    I think football hates me
  • Miaow replaced by Felix ( the cat)
  • Mbappe off is a big call
  • Sponsored links:

• sam3110 said:
    Mbappe off is a big call
    He’s been awful all tournament 
  • Wish I’d painted my fence today, so I could watch it dry!
  • The Portugal supporters need to have a few more songs with a lot more words. 
  • My cat has just brought a mouse in. Most entertaining thing to have happened whilst this game is on
  • Bizarrely exciting final minute after 119 minutes of tedium.
  • Huge gap for Silva, couldn't get the ball out his feet, and then picks out the left back of all people for the shot to win it.

Penalties 
  • With Mbappe out of sorts, France have looked quite ordinary up front. They're definitely lacking a decent number 9.
  • With Mbappe out of sorts, France have looked quite ordinary up front. They're definitely lacking a decent number 9.
    Baffling why Giroud has been ignored.
  • Sponsored links:

• Think I was Portugal to win this, only because my mates are from Portugal and Spain and want some bants. Bonus if Ronaldo skies it
  • Yeah think Portugal will win now
  • Wouldn’t want to face the French in a shoot out.
  • edited July 5
    Get in... Piss off Ronaldo!!
  • France through 
  • Weird how Costa saved all 3 the other day, but failed to get near any of them today.
  • France doing what France do.

Expect another dodgy 1-0 or penalty shootout win against Spain…
  • How did Joao Felix cost 100m?
  • Weird how Costa saved all 3 the other day, but failed to get near any of them today.
    I think that's because Slovenia didn't believe in themselves to get that far and they didn't look confident or comfortable. Everyone of France's takers looked confident and calm