Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Post-match Thread: Charlton Athletic vs Ipswich Town | Saturday 29th October 2022

Comments

• Options
    Cafc43v3r said:
    Press association stats say we didn't have a corner?
    We had 1 corner 
  • Options
    interesting interview with Garner
  • Options
    Cafc43v3r said:
    The press association are as competent as the ref.
  • Options
    Cafc43v3r said:
    We definitely did - BBC says we got one, and remember an Ipswich player heading the ball out under no pressure
    You can't often score 4 and only get 1, if that, corner?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Turned the stream off at 4-2. What a wet wipe I am, life lesson learnt. COYR! 
  • Options
    I mostly feel happy about the fact that travelling Ipswich fans are probably beyond irritated angry and frustrated.

How could any team blow a 2 goal lead starting from the 93rd minute 
  • Options
    Garner not holding back in his criticism of the ref.
    Good on him. The referees need holding to account. Absolutely shocking 
    Completely agree. Will be worth whatever fines are forthcoming but that ref need d to hear the truth. Desperate to be centre of attention shown by how many cards in what was largely a clean game. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    The refereeing in div 3 is atrocious. That’s why we’ve gotta get out of this league. 

I wonder what would have happened if we hadn’t had those injuries?
  • Options
    Sorry to say I left at 2-4. I hadn’t heard the third go in so when I heard the last I thought it was only 3-4. Could not believe it when someone said it’s now 4-4. 
  • Options
    Took my 5 year old. Saw our first goal and their first 3, missed all the rest.