Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Post-match Thread: Charlton Athletic vs Ipswich Town | Saturday 29th October 2022

Comments

• Options

That's what used to be called a 'Grandstand finish'.

• Options
    edited October 2022
    stonemuse said:
    What an utter prick!! - Should know that if he's shit enough he can be refereeing League Two games as well as Championship ones - Saw his match record this season during the game, and instantly felt he was officiating like the game was beneath him
  • Options
    Mad second half 

Defensively we never looked good, and for the first 60 minutes were toothless up front. Indeed the most energy we showed up front was the argument between Morgan and Kirk.

Then Chuks and CBT came on, and we were a transformed team. Indeed embarrassingly so for the 2 subbed players. Suddenly we had pace and power up front, and the Ipswich defence became as bad as ours. Morgan looked transformed in a more central position with runners ahead of him 

Gutted when they got the 3rd, which seemed to kill the game off, but that just started a mad period of added time. Such a great moment when Dobbo headed the equaliser.
  • Options
    Just wow
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Looking forward to Charlton Live. When's it out.👍
  • Options
    hey, 4 goals after 90 minutes is that a world first..?
  • Options
    Andy Keogh. What a melt. That is all
  • Options
    Oakster2 said:
    Reminds me of Leaburn scoring in the last minute against Norwich to draw us level at 4-4 after going 4-2 down with 5 minutes left! Anyone else at that game?
    Yep. Just told my son about it. Didn't Jason Lee score as well.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    masicat said:
    Wasn’t a moment in that game I thought we would lose. 
    Yeah, but it's all right for you @masicat ...... you've got your tea leaves or your magic crystal balls.  

#masicatneverwrong       :wink:

• Options
    Go on. Be honest. How many of you fcuked off and missed the equaliser?
    I left on 77 nerves and going to s concert plus knew they would score in ET...
  • Options
    Oakster2 said:
    Reminds me of Leaburn scoring in the last minute against Norwich to draw us level at 4-4 after going 4-2 down with 5 minutes left! Anyone else at that game?
    I wasn't but my Mum and Dad were, and they took their goddaughter and her brother to their first game for that one. Had to tell them it's not like that every week on the way out. I hope anyone who took their kids for the first time stayed to the end, because that would've been a great feeling.
    I've never left early since the game at the Old Den where we went 2 up with 5 minutes to go and it ended 2-2. (For clarity, I didn't leave that one, but it was that game that convinced my Dad that leaving early to beat the traffic was a bad idea).  I even sat through the entirety of that bloody cold Boxing Day game where we got stuffed 5-0 by West Ham, though I was sorely tempted.
  • Options
    edited October 2022
    Go on. Be honest. How many of you fcuked off and missed the equaliser?

I NEVER leave early, apart from today in the 92nd minute when Ipswich took the lead again. What a twat I am.
  • Options
    What the fuck