Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Anthony Hayes appointed caretaker manager. Jason Pearce his assistant......

Comments

• Options
    I suspect that give his negative comments aimed at Sandy over the few weeks before he was sacked, Garner had been on very thin metaphorical ice .. why oh why then was Sandy not busting a gut to bring in an experienced replacement ready to step in when the decision to fire Garner was taken ? .. that is assuming of course that every potential managerial replacement didn't reply to Sandy's overtures with 'are you avin a larf?'
  • Options
    Hayes was so confused that he even decided to change captains during the game ..  I reckon that cheesed Clare right off
  • Options
    Feel sorry for Hayes....he's not going to turn it around and when the new manager comes in he will probably get rid of him
  • Options
    EugenesAxe said:
    My favourite moment was when DJ came on, Hayes gave him a note to give to Dobson, wonder what it said…

Probably your getting the first round in, we have a Caretaker Manager doing an impression of Frank Carson with his team selection!
  • Options
    Hayes was so confused that he even decided to change captains during the game ..  I reckon that cheesed Clare right off
    This is very common. If the club captain comes on, the armband is given to him. If the vice captain comes on and the captain isn't there it is given to him. Seen it happen loads of times. Probably most common at Liverpool where you often see Henderson or Milner coming off the bench and being given the armband. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I see Hayes has already taken up Garners rhetoric, when saying the team are not a million miles away (from being a good team, presumably?) yeah right, Tony!

Are you any relation to Tony Soprano, only if you are, might have a job for you or one of your associates?
  • Options
    kentred2 said:
    Hayes says he’s going to put a team out that will compete with Morecambe. That’s good of him! Clown. 
    Ridiculous comment and totally unjustified. 🤨
  • Options
    My favourite moment was when DJ came on, Hayes gave him a note to give to Dobson, wonder what it said…
    I noticed that and captain darling and black adders conversation in the trench came to mind......bugger!
  • Options
    I noticed that and captain darling and black adders conversation in the trench came to mind......bugger!
    Maybe it was asking Dobbo if he had a cunning plan?
  • Options
    it’s cruel he is so far out of his depth.
  • Options
    Chucks looked like he was talking to himself or his imaginary friend in the tunnel pre match - I only saw the first 15 mins if the game but sounds as though he wasn’t all that - if hayes only has a few games to impress, what was he thinking with that line up ? Couldnt have got it more wrong - seems suspicious the other coaches getting there late ? Why isn’t Pearce the manager and hayes his assistant? Is it related to badges ??? 
  • Options
    DOUCHER said:
    Chucks looked like he was talking to himself or his imaginary friend in the tunnel pre match - I only saw the first 15 mins if the game but sounds as though he wasn’t all that - if hayes only has a few games to impress, what was he thinking with that line up ? Couldnt have got it more wrong - seems suspicious the other coaches getting there late ? Why isn’t Pearce the manager and hayes his assistant? Is it related to badges ??? 

There's only one answer - everything is shit. When things get this bad, analysis is overrated.
  • Options
    ct_addick said:
    Feel sorry for Hayes....he's not going to turn it around and when the new manager comes in he will probably get rid of him

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    Nicholas said:
    Clearly doesnt want the job, what the fuck was that teamsheet all about. Pathetic
    Did you really expect anything else once that draw was made we were always going to send reserve /under 21 team .. with a league game only couple of days away and the long travelling to both games .. 
    been told team staying up in Northeast and training at Preston North End  in advance of the Morecambe game on Saturday.
  • Options
    Stig said:
    I have never seen a manager look so lost for words after just one defeat. He had the look of someone that had lost six on the trot , had tried everything and had completely run out of ideas.
    To be fair he had no time to work with the team just hoped it would click on the night and he won’t have much time to work with them before Saturday because they leave for Morecombe Friday lunchtime and have today off 

Unfair to comment on him after last night and Saturday let’s see what happens when he had a clear week to work with them .
    we did see a slight change to style of play last night .

Agree on the different style...bit more direct...trying to hit third man runners. 

Problem was team selection and formation. 3-4-3 with weakling Kirk as one of the top 3. Two kids as wing-backs. Hayes tried to be clever and got found out by a better manager and we got knocked before the 3rd round. 
  • Options
    Our club is rotten. 

Hayes is a joke appointment; players are no good and don’t care.

Div 2 next season.
  • Options
    Talking out your backside.
  • Options
    Nicholas said:
    Clearly doesnt want the job, what the fuck was that teamsheet all about. Pathetic
    Did you really expect anything else once that draw was made we were always going to send reserve /under 21 team .. with a league game only couple of days away and the long travelling to both games .. 
    been told team staying up in Northeast and training at Preston North End  in advance of the Morecambe game on Saturday.
    I hope you mean Northwest. 
    Nicholas said:
    Nicholas said:
    Northwest👍Silly me🤣🤣🤣
  • Options
    Feel sorry for the guy. He’s totally out of his depth but it’s not his fault - he’s been thrown a total hospital pass. 
  • Options
    Feel sorry for the guy. He’s totally out of his depth but it’s not his fault - he’s been thrown a total hospital pass. 
    Maybe he thinks he’s the new “Pep”

I feel no sorrow for him - he’s been in the club and he knows the shit show it is.

He’ll be gone and forgotten before long
  • Options
    I'd go 4-5-1 and grind out a result at Morecombe....much like what Curbs did in the old days.......

MacG
    Mitchell Inniss Lavelle Sessingon
    CBT Clare Dobbo Fraser
          Stockley

Need a team of battlers (maybe not Fraser) with CBT the fast break outlet.....Boring as Fcuk but need to stop the rot
  • Options
    Can't quite find the energy to blame manager number five.

When will the penny drop this has bugger all to do with who the manager is?