Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Post-Match Thread: Oxford United v Charlton Athletic | Thursday 29 December 2022 7:45pm

167891012»

Comments

• Options
    edited December 2022
    TEL said:
    DDOUBLEE said:
    Should never play for us again. That's premeditated assault on the streets. Bloke is and always will be a liability. Not sure how he got away with that. 3 game ban if the FA get hold of it. Would not miss him personally. 
    As annoying as it is, it can't be denied he's the best of our current fit centre backs.

I hate typing that as he's clearly a bit of an idiot. His bad times growing up have taught him that he can be a prick so long as he gets away with it.
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:
    TEL said:
    DDOUBLEE said:
    Should never play for us again. That's premeditated assault on the streets. Bloke is and always will be a liability. Not sure how he got away with that. 3 game ban if the FA get hold of it. Would not miss him personally. 
    As annoying as it is, it can't be denied he's the best of our current fit centre backs.

I hate typing that as he's clearly a bit of an idiot. His bad times growing up have taught him that he can be a prick so long as he gets away with it.
    He's a very average centre back with thuggish behaviour on the pitch. I'd rather he didn't play for us.
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:
    TEL said:
    DDOUBLEE said:

He's a very average centre back with thuggish behaviour on the pitch. I'd rather he didn't play for us.
    But he's still our best fit CB - that cannot be denied. 
  • Options
    edited December 2022
    Dazzler21 said:
    Dazzler21 said:
    TEL said:
    DDOUBLEE said:

Fair(ish) point, but what a sad indictment of where we are as a club if we have to rely on a bloody great big thug who is a walking red card every time he gets onto the pitch...he needs to be the first loser to leave asap, what a liability he is...
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:
    Dazzler21 said:
    TEL said:
    DDOUBLEE said:

Fair(ish) point, but what a sad indictment of where we are as a club if we have to rely on a bloody great big thug who is a walking red card every time he gets onto the pitch...he needs to be the first loser to leave asap, what a liability he is...
    I agree. Shows just how much of a pillock TS is. 
  • Options
    TEL said:
    DDOUBLEE said:
    WTF was he thinking?

I missed this during the game too. He will surely get more than a 3 match ban? 

I expressed concerns when he first joined us over his personality and dodgy history. He appears to be a far bigger liability than asset this season. 

Get shot ASAP.
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:
    TEL said:
    DDOUBLEE said:

Blaming it on his younger days is not really an excuse. He's a so called professional footballer who sets an example to younger kids. How he got that community award when he's obviously hiding the moronic  side within him is beyond me.

Best centre back? Jesus have we stooped that low?  I'd rather see the three young lads play rather than him.

He knows the clubs predicament yet loses control and smashes that guy in the face....

Is this the unprofessional undisciplined behaviour that Garner hinted at?

It's noticeable that Donkley made no apologies for his behaviour and 3 match ban either. Squad is a shambles. 
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:
    Dazzler21 said:
    TEL said:
    DDOUBLEE said:

He's a liability in terms of red cards and mistakes - happy to never see him play for Charlton again. We need to get rid of him.
  • Options
    Has he received a ban?
  • Options
    Leuth gazed into Inniss' eyes

"Why oh why. Why do you have these moments of madness? Naby would never have have done that."

"Stop ***king mentioning Naby, please " replied an angry Inniss. "Every ***king conversation it's always Naby this, Naby that, Naby would have controlled that ball, Naby would have made that tackle."

A tear rolled down the big centre back's cheek.

"Maybe that's why I'm angry. Maybe that's why I have these moments of madness, it's the pain of knowing I'll never be able to match Naby Sarr in your affections."
    PMSL. This is one of the reasons I keep coming back to this place, the entertainingly batshit tangents people end up going on at various times.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Leuth said:
    Not only is my idol falling, but I'm surrounded by philistines! 
    Just a blip mate.
  • Options
    Leuth said:
    He's, uh, he's just taller than other blokes, strong hand-off to the side becomes a forearm to the head of a smaller player, um, easily done, yeah

*goes off to cry somewhere*
    If you rewind it the defender puts his head in harms ( or arms ) way and Innis is lucky to walk away with a light bruise.