Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

++Lewis Fiorini signs on loan from Man City++

18910111214»

Comments

• Options
    edited June 12
    I'm not sure how anyone can judge how good he was for Charlton . He barely played. I'd be surprised if he spent more than an hour on the pitch in total. 
     edit: I was thinking of tedic. Sorry fiorini. Still thought you was crap for us though. 
  • Options
    redman said:
    Very poor for us, I don't see how anyone can say otherwise. One kick that hit the cross bar was his total contribution. However he was young, physically weak but had skill potential. Whether a year a season makes a difference only time will tell. However I would have been dismayed if we'd re-signed him. 
    It is absolutely incredible how that one free kick (which didn't even go in) has rewritten his time at Charlton. An utterly useless lightweight.
  • Options
    Croydon said:
    redman said:
    Very poor for us, I don't see how anyone can say otherwise. One kick that hit the cross bar was his total contribution. However he was young, physically weak but had skill potential. Whether a year a season makes a difference only time will tell. However I would have been dismayed if we'd re-signed him. 
    It is absolutely incredible how that one free kick (which didn't even go in) has rewritten his time at Charlton. An utterly useless lightweight.

No one has said he was good for us.  I, like others have simply stated that previous clubs fans rated him and thought he was of Championship quality.  He was injured/recovering/overlooked his whole time with us then played ok in the last game which is not enough to judge him on.
  • Options
    I may not have got a signed shirt or a selfie from him but I’ll always have the memories. You’ll always have the Charlton faithful by your side, Lewis.
  • Options
    I think he is one of those players that in a team that is dominating will look like a rolls royce but goes missing in a struggling team
  • Options
    Croydon said:
    redman said:
    I think that hyperbole to say he was completely useless, he very rarely played for us and when he did he id nothing of note. He wasnt Penney or Inniss bad.