Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Reading [A] Tickets (2,963 Sold Out)

Comments

• Options
    Massive game tbf
  • Options
    clive said:
    Taking three of the grandchildren and paid £10 to park at the ground 
    I've looked at Reading's website for info re parking close to the ground but it's very poor...

Can you point me in the right direction , please, thanks.
    Matchday Permits

It costs £10 for a Matchday Permit for league fixtures in Car Park 3 Red Zone. This price may vary for cup fixtures and other events.

Booking in advance is the only way to guarantee a parking space on matchday, subject to availability at the time of booking. To pre-book, head to our Ticket Office page or ring 0118 968 1313. Advance booking goes off sale 4 hours before each fixture, but once it is too late to post your permit, Print at Home will be the only option to receive your permit. Parking permits cannot be left for collection on matchday.  

A limited number of Matchday Permits may be available on a matchday if they do not sell out in advance, at a price of £15. Any Permits bought on arrival must be paid by card - cash will not be accepted.

RFC Car Park Maps Combined 2022-23 A4jpg

https://ticketing.readingfc.co.uk/en-GB/categories/parking

https://www.readingfc.co.uk/

If you book to park in the official car park at the ground, just to note that they hold all cars in the car park until all spectators have vacated from around the ground.  It can be a bit slow getting out.
  • Options
    How many have we sold ?

You cannot buy bus tickets in advance, pay when boarding.
  • Options
    • Allocation: 2,493

• Sold: 1,554

• On sale until: 4pm on Friday, February 9th

• Options
    clive said:

Great turnout, but getting close to the sort of numbers that turn an away match into a nightmare. 
  • Options
    A new manager, couple more signings and a decent display this saturday and this'll get close to selling out
  • Options
    se9addick said:
    clive said:

Great turnout, but getting close to the sort of numbers that turn an away match into a nightmare. 
    How many do we need to sell to hit the "coke in the toilets" threshold? 
  • Options
    Has anyone received their tickets for this yet?
  • Options
    yes 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Yes ordered Monday arrived today.
  • Options
    edited February 1
    CAFCTrev said:
    se9addick said:
    clive said:

I think we’ve already passed that unfortunately. We are very close to “that’s my seat” territory now though. Not sure what’s worse, both make away matches excruciating. 
  • Options
    Yes my Reading tickets arrived a couple of days ago
  • Options
    se9addick said:
    CAFCTrev said:
    se9addick said:
    clive said:

I think we’ve already passed that unfortunately. We are very close to “that’s my seat” territory now though. Not sure what’s worse, both make away matches excruciating. 
    I was expecting ‘that’s my seat’ issues at Gills away in FA Cup this season (sorry to remind people of that) - but didn’t have any problems at all
  • Options
    se9addick said:
    CAFCTrev said:
    se9addick said:
    clive said:

I was expecting ‘that’s my seat’ issues at Gills away in FA Cup this season (sorry to remind people of that) - but didn’t have any problems at all
    That’s good to hear, but we need to be vigilant - these people are still out there. 
  • Options
    se9addick said:
    se9addick said:
    CAFCTrev said:
    se9addick said:
    clive said:

That’s good to hear, but we need to be vigilant - these people are still out there. 
    I will admit I am a sit anywhere merchant - at Gills I was nowhere near my allocated seat - BUT if I’m asked to move, no problem, I will politely move - if we do sell out Reading (which doubt, because we are shit) likely they will release more seats, as they have plenty of empty seats judging by what I have seen on the TV
  • Options
    Anyone in my seat will be removed.
  • Options
    Anyone know how many sold, doesn’t seem to have been updated on the website for a couple days 
  • Options
    Going to this. My first game in the flesh since Cheltenham away Jan 2022 - will be interesting to see how JJ deploys Chuks in this one..
  • Options
    Should Reading have offloaded a rake of their first team I'd like to think we could come away with 3 points.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    If anyone going from East Sussex fancies giving me a lift for a share of the petrol please message me.
  • Options
    Only been to one away game this season - Wigan

Going to this could be a lucky charm 👍
  • Options
    All booked up for me and Fred aka Mr Sleepy. 

Not sure whether to drive for this one or make or a proper Lizzy Line Derby on the tube 
  • Options

This season I imagine has ruined lots of our loyal away support away day stats with just one away win so far.
  • Options

This season I imagine has ruined lots of our loyal away support away day stats with just one away win so far.
    Not just this season !!!!! 
  • Options
    Just seen that the Coach (note not plural) has now been sold out. Do we really only run ONE coach to away games. 

Was planning on going but don't really want to have to get a bus to Greenwich & then a train to Reading, and then a shuttle bus to the ground. which will cost approx £40  when the coach is £21 !

aaaarggghhh
  • Options
    Just seen that the Coach (note not plural) has now been sold out. Do we really only run ONE coach to away games. 

Was planning on going but don't really want to have to get a bus to Greenwich & then a train to Reading, and then a shuttle bus to the ground. which will cost approx £40  when the coach is £21 !

aaaarggghhh
    Without quoting the obvious. 
    You said a while ago you were going on the coach why not book it then?
    I needed to confirm it with my son - who was in Paris & didn't have his roaming data switched  on  :(
  • Options
    edited February 2
    One coach? Surely not.. isn't there a process to express interest, go on a waiting list, and more coaches to be added according to demand?