Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Reading [A] Tickets (2,963 Sold Out)

Comments

• Options
    if anyone has a railcard in your party, the train including the Lizzy, gets a load cheaper
  • Options
    One coach? Surely not.. isn't there a process to express interest, go on a waiting list, and more coaches to be added according to demand?

I thought we were looking at a new coach, one on the waiting list 
  • Options
    edited February 2
  • Options
    • Allocation: 2,493

• Sold: 1,915

• On sale until: 4pm on Friday, February 9th

• Options
    barstool said:
    One coach? Surely not.. isn't there a process to express interest, go on a waiting list, and more coaches to be added according to demand?

I thought we were looking at a new coach, one on the waiting list 
    I hope so. When I looked earlier this week they were showing 2 coaches with the online system showing that only 1 was being booked. I was assuming that if that first got filled the 2nd would become available.

Maybe it has & both coaches are fully booked now. I'll have to ask tomorrow when down the Valley for the match.
  • Options
    clive said:

Oh God no…
  • Options
    se9addick said:
    clive said:

Oh God no…
    What’s up ? 😂
  • Options
    se9addick said:
    clive said:

Oh God no…
    It's "Operation Select Car Leasing", we're doomed...
  • Options
    Hopefully get my tickets today before the match, just waiting to confirm the number of us going. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    clive said:

is this match shaping up to be this season’s turning point away game like the now legendary Pompey away one was under Lee Bowyer ?
  • Options
    Going now with Golfie and Golfie Junior in tow.
  • Options
    Went to buy some after the games along with many others and the ticket office was shut 
  • Options
    edited February 3
    Went to buy some after the games along with many others and the ticket office was shut 
    They're trying to save you the pain 
  • Options
    Croydon said:
    They're trying to save you the pain 
    Bit late for that I have been going for 45 years
  • Options
    Biggest game of the season. 

And Reading are in decent form with 1 loss in their last 10 league games. 
  • Options
    Not looking forward to next Saturday. It's going to be VERY tense...
  • Options
    We got our tickets, I actually am looking forward to it as games like this are why you go to football, yes it will be tense but its classic do or die stuff. 
  • Options
    Just the sleepless nights to look forward to in the meantime 
  • Options
    Tickets arrived today. Looking forward to being at what has to be a pivotal game for this season. Need a repeat from when I was there in August 2019 - 2-0 to the Addicks..
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    It probably won’t be that tense to be honest. We haven’t won a game in months, they’ve only lost a couple in that time, if it wasn’t for a points deduction they’d be above us in the league. It’s a massive game for us but we’ll probably lose it. 
  • Options
    I can't make the game but does anybody know a good footy stream that I can log into to see the match without some naughty stuff popping up.... Yes that sounds abit wrong but you know what I mean.

Shame it's not a beam back as it's such a big match. 
  • Options
    se9addick said:
    It probably won’t be that tense to be honest. We haven’t won a game in months, they’ve only lost a couple in that time, if it wasn’t for a points deduction they’d be above us in the league. It’s a massive game for us but we’ll probably lose it. 
    That’s the spirit:-) 
  • Options
    edited February 4
    I can't make the game but does anybody know a good footy stream that I can log into to see the match without some naughty stuff popping up.... Yes that sounds abit wrong but you know what I mean.
    The game hasn't started yet mate. 
  • Options
    We’re going to this and it will need all our voices. We can do it!!!
  • Options
    This is the team that beat Reading 4-0 in October, which took us to 7 games unbeaten. Only 5 of the same players played yesterday so it’s easy to see why we’re in a mess.

• Options
    I haven’t been nervous for a game for a few years now because our season is usually over by this point but I definitely am for this one 
  • Options
    edited February 4
    Jones the loon will have the players up for this. COYRS 
  • Options
    Might need some more tickets now.