Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Reading [A] Tickets (2,963 Sold Out)

Comments

• Options
    redbuttle said:
    Might need some more tickets now.
    Got 500 still to sell!
  • Options
    This’ll sell out for sure now. 
  • Options
    se9addick said:
    fog horn said:
    Everyone that is going Saturday needs to be 💯 behind the team and manager. This really is a must win game 
    Ah cheers, I was planning on only being 97 behind the team but will up it a bit now. 
    Glad you can see 97% is not good enough for Saturday. 
  • Options
    fog horn said:
    Everyone that is going Saturday needs to be 💯 behind the team and manager. This really is a must win game 
    100 what ? behind the team. 100 yards ?  100 seats  ??  100 pints ??
  • Options
    Every fan will be 100% behind the team, lets hope the players show 100% belief & commitment too, as that will have much more effect on the match then a handful of fans being mean if we get a performance similar to the majority of the season.
  • Options
    Has it sold out? 
  • Options
    Was at 1915 when last updated on Friday. 
  • Options
    edited February 4
    Was Reading away also Les Reed’s first game?

I remember going there with lots of ‘new manager optimism’ when he was in charge BUT was soon brought down to earth once the game got underway!

Hopefully the outcome will be different on this occasion. We will definitely need to be at it (& ideally have Chuks on the bench) to get the result we need. Reading have only lost 1 of the last 10 (very different form to us!)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Don''t know if its good or bad for the team & for Jones that we are going to have our biggest away following of the season at this one. Bit different to say a midweek game at Lincoln or Wigan. 
  • Options
    Think it’s sold out now. Only ambulant disabled and wheelchair bays available.
  • Options
    fog horn said:
    100 what ? behind the team. 100 yards ?  100 seats  ??  100 pints ??
    100 pints 🍺 definitely 
  • Options
    This is the team that beat Reading 4-0 in October, which took us to 7 games unbeaten. Only 5 of the same players played yesterday so it’s easy to see why we’re in a mess.

Their team has changed too, especially in defence comparing the two line ups (Oct v us and Saturday v Oxford);  only Binden played on Saturday of their defenders who played against us, and Button who is a quality keeper. They looked generally better than us i thought for much of that game in October even though we ran out 4-0 winners. Aneke made the difference i recall, and clinical finishing. Not optimistic for this one at all.

Their team at Oxford:

• Options
    I truly think this is one of the biggest days in our clubs modern history.

We are in a relegation fight, big crowd in a local-ish game, new promising managers first game in charge, and we are against a side that are in even more dire states than us.

Massive, massive game. 

Well done for selling out, they're gonna need our backing in games like this, it could be the difference 
    If only someone could get themselves down there and capture it on video .......

;-)
  • Options
    Off_it said:
    I truly think this is one of the biggest days in our clubs modern history.

We are in a relegation fight, big crowd in a local-ish game, new promising managers first game in charge, and we are against a side that are in even more dire states than us.

Massive, massive game. 

Well done for selling out, they're gonna need our backing in games like this, it could be the difference 
    If only someone could get themselves down there and capture it on video .......

;-)

• Options
    This is the team that beat Reading 4-0 in October, which took us to 7 games unbeaten. Only 5 of the same players played yesterday so it’s easy to see why we’re in a mess.

Their team has changed too, especially in defence comparing the two line ups (Oct v us and Saturday v Oxford);  only Binden played on Saturday of their defenders who played against us, and Button who is a quality keeper. They looked generally better than us i thought for much of that game in October even though we ran out 4-0 winners. Aneke made the difference i recall, and clinical finishing. Not optimistic for this one at all.

Their team at Oxford:

Button is absolutely dreadful, I’d rather have AMB and that’s saying something. Even we scored 4 against him 
  • Options
    Wouldn’t be surprised if they gave us more. They are clearly taking any opportunity to make more money.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    NabySarr said:

Their team at Oxford:

Button is absolutely dreadful, I’d rather have AMB and that’s saying something. Even we scored 4 against him 
    By quality keeper I meant he has the necessary attributes to be a quality keeper. I think we'll find out on Saturday whether those attributes make him effective in the role or 'dreadful' as you put it. I won't be going and hope you're proved right but still think we'll fail to get a result.
  • Options
    Just for gawd sake don't make it Operation Car Leasing 😄
  • Options
    Fu@@ing sold out ….
  • Options
    My little girls first away game. It's a sell out and I was too late for family seats so she won't see a thing!
  • Options
    My little girls first away game. It's a sell out and I was too late for family seats so she won't see a thing!
    Just go to the front.  I'm sure there will be a few rows of people seated
  • Options
    You might want to try arriving later, there are usually empty seats at the front and sides by the time we fall out of a pub and go into the ground though I believe Reading put their numpties next to the away fans (that’s our right hand side) so language might get a bit more colourful over there and you’ll probably be asked to tell her to tone it down…
  • Options
    Walking back after the game the rows of unused empty bays that people can no longer park in is just so frustrating 
    @AFKABartram at Reading? Wrong thread, mate…
  • Options
    Last time I went to Reading I took my daughter and we had similar issues. The stewards were pretty helpful. They let us move into the disabled section towards the front of the stand as they always leave a couple of rows there empty.
  • Options
    Walking back after the game the rows of unused empty bays that people can no longer park in is just so frustrating 
    Brilliant, I'm submitting that to TFL for  poems on the underground’ …they love shit like that if it doesn’t rhyme 
  • Options
    @AFKABartram at Reading? Wrong thread, mate…
    I thought perhaps he was making reference to the success of Select Car Leasing and how their motors fly out of the bays thanks to their wonderful naming rights deal with Reading F.C.