Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

POST-MATCH THREAD: Derby v Charlton Athletic | Tues 27th Feb 2024

Comments

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    Bloody unreal. Immense to a man.

I've given him a few pelters in the past but Anderson is going to be some player. A defenders dream having him in front of you I would think. The fellas got so much stamina but it looks effortless.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    You beauty Nathan Jones - credit to everyone. Three unbeaten and five points from that run is very impressive. Crack on and win some more now and put this year behind us. 
  • Options
    edited February 27
    Really didn't expect to see a result at Pride Park, its here and at Bolton that I felt we stood zero chance, as we have terrible records at both Grounds.

Perhaps we had a slight bit of luck on our side, Bolton had injuries, and Derby were missing Collins tonight, so their head tennis was ineffective without their big man up top.

Again though, our result wasn't just down to a handful of players missing - Thats disrespectful to our performance, Derby started the game like a steam train, we weathered the storm, and went in @ HT unlucky to be behind, no one deserved to lead after that First Half.

Second Half, and Derby for some reason decided to repeat their performance from the Valley, by attempting to protect the sole goal lead, I felt that day too, that we didnt deserve to lose

The future is the likes of Kanu and Anderson

Those two are genuinely the first names on the team sheet at the moment - Maybe the likes of Dobson and May were rested, solely because of their looming suspensions, but if they're not, its credit to Daniel and Karoy to just fly through the miles of running they're doing

Like I said after Saturday... The clean sheet, and unbeaten run of three games, was bound to give this side a bit of confidence - They should feast off this result tonight, and use it for the rest of the season

On to Northampton!! - Midtable obscurity beckons
  • Options
    Heavy metal football
  • Options
    What a win.