Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

POST-MATCH THREAD: Derby v Charlton Athletic | Tues 27th Feb 2024

Comments

• Options
    We would not have got a single point from these last 3 games under Appleton. 

5 points is a ridiculous return. 

Back him in the summer and Nathan Jones will piss this league next season. 
    I'm not convinced we need to add that many. Leaburn will return. An upgrade on both Watson is about it. Jones has got these guys playing
  • Options
    Get the fuck in there!!!!
  • Options
    Haha  he wasnt pleased with the first half performance, and I think we all knew that...
  • Options
    Uboat said:
    Can I just say I'm.sorry.

Sorry for the negativity

Sorry for doubting Nathan Jones

Sorry for doubting the players. 

Honestly......I will try to temper my negativity from now on & understand I do piss people off.

Sorry. And I will just bask in the 3 points tonight. 

How many times will this get quoted?
    At least twice
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Wow! Charlton! Superb Anderson Kanu Strong and all of them Thought Ladapo and Camara had to come off
  • Options
    Nice one Sage, loved the pre-match and congtrats to you and the family👍
  • Options
    What a win!! Need to be looking up now and getting the points to get to safety and focus on being up there next season. 
  • Options
    Massive result and certainly takes a bit of pressure off for the weekend now. 
  • Options
    So pleased that we interrupted our NZ tour to watch that 😀. 

Jones is making a huge difference to this squad and despite initial concerns about dropping some players, it's clearly having a positive impact. 

Who would have predicted an unbeaten run and 5 points from the last 3 games? Not me for sure.

I think that we had one passenger today, but now isn't the time for negative comments, so I will leave it there as I hope to see better anyway.
  • Options
    Leuth said:

I'm not convinced we need to add that many. Leaburn will return. An upgrade on both Watson is about it. Jones has got these guys playing
    Small left, Ramsey right.  We already have the T Watson replacements. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    BalladMan said:
    Leuth said:

Small left, Ramsey right.  We already have the T Watson replacements. 
    Oh yeah, Ramsey. We do need a replacement attacking midfield option still 
  • Options
    At a gig. Explaining to my welsh missus how this is just the start. NJ is going to bring us back. COYRs!!!!!!

(She believes) 
  • Options
    Unbelievable turn around in last 3 games, just shows what can be done if the players are motivated enough (and how shit Appleton was).

Do not let NJ go under any circumstances we have a winner for a change.