Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton Summer Transfer Rumours 2024

Comments

• Options
    fenaddick said:
    follett said:
    Other forum is saying we have made a bid for Dobson ... 
    You can't write it
    I just can't believe it but if true that's an absolute disaster for the club
    I would be so hacked off at this. Regardless of opinion on Dobson as a player what a waste of money it would be paying a fee for someone who was our player last year. 
    Agree its a total farce, but would add a lot to our midfield with Berry in there now too?

Can't believe it's true to be honest, but if it is it would be a real positive
  • Options
    I don’t believe it for one second
    Should clarify, I also don't think it will happen. Just would be annoyed if it did
  • Options

Lots of work going on around the playing area and new pitch coming on nicely.
    any update on the safe standing section?

• Options
    follett said:
    You can't write it
    Not what I took from that post. 
  • Options
    follett said:
    You can't write it
    I so want this to be true purely for comedy value
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I’ve heard we are offering May as part of the deal
    You just want to laugh, whilst watching the world burn dont you?
  • Options
    Croydon said:

I'm fairly sure I saw somebody post a picture of the new safe standing section on here. If I can find the photo, I will post a link in here.
  • Options
    I’ve heard we are offering May as part of the deal
    You just want to laugh, whilst watching the world burn dont you?
    That depends on how near to the fire I am 
  • Options
    In the annals of CAFC fuckwittery, tbis would be an achievement.

It would be funny to see George Dobson having the picture with Scarfy and saying once he knew Cafc were interested it was a no brainer 😄
    He would get a decent signing on fee as well !
  • Options
    edited June 26
    Croydon said:

Finished.   I posted a pic on the "state of the art pitch" thread a couple of weeks ago
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    fenaddick said:
    Redrobo said:
    This is what was actually said.

”Very good bid made to/for Dobson.

Not sure if he is in a position to change his mind on the Fehervar move or we have to buy him out of his contract with them. Not even sure if he ever put pen to paper or it was a deal agreed in principle but what I do know is there is a very good chance he'll still be with us next season.”

Absolutely no chance Fehervar announce publicly he's signed if he didn't put pen to paper
    We also confirmed he'd signed for them when the club announced their squad retained/released list.

"Charlton made a number of contract offers to George Dobson pre and post Christmas. The midfielder has signed a pre-contract agreement with Hungarian club Fehérvár."
  • Options
    Croydon said:

Finished.   I posted a pic on the "state of the art picture thread a couple of weeks ago
    Nice one - will have a look.
  • Options
    Yann897 said:
    Keeper , Centre back , two midfielders, striker . 

That would be absolutely ideal. Hopefully the keeper and striker are coming soon too. 
  • Options
    Where/who is this 5th signing? Feels like other than Ahadme, there haven't been rumours of anyone else being close that haven't since been poopooed
  • Options
    Yann897 said:
    Cawley saying 9 signings . Sounds about right to me.
    I think that sounds appropriate, unless of course we lose anyone we were planning to keep and need to replace them.
  • Options
    Where/who is this 5th signing? Feels like other than Ahadme, there haven't been rumours of anyone else being close that haven't since been poopooed
    Will probably be Adahme or a keeper you'd think
  • Options
    edited June 26

Assuming the keeper