Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

MATCH THREAD : Bristol Rovers V Charlton Athletic : Tuesday 1st October 2024 KO 19:45

Comments

• 1 min added time.
  • edited October 1
    The club's cursed
  • One minute to go - everyone in the box 
  • They look shaky at the back as soon as the tiniest bit of pressure is applied
    Who? Us?
  • This reminds me of the end of Appleton’s poisonous reign. It’s a bit of a shock that it’s come to this in less than a year of being in charge. 
  • GeoffB said:
    Have to ask - has NJ lost the dressing room - seems ridiculous but evidence is there.
    Yeah I was thinking the same tbh Geoff
  • They look shaky at the back as soon as the tiniest bit of pressure is applied
    If only we could apply the tiniest bit of pressure 
  • Free kick edge of the box.
  • This is going in. Top bins I reckon. 
  • Free kick to us. Time for our “best technician” Gillesphey to curl it into the top corner…
  • Sponsored links:

• No way was that a free kick
  • hit arse a banjo with couldn’t a cow’s
  • Hunt should've had 2 yellows
  • Gillesphey takes a free kick in our half, pumps it forward, Jones goes down just outside their box, and the ref gives us a free kick.
  • In that BSM trophy game against Cambridge we actually looked half decent and created chances. Don’t see why we can’t just set up to play more like that.
  • Gribbo said:
    GeoffB said:
    Have to ask - has NJ lost the dressing room - seems ridiculous but evidence is there.
    The question is, why has that happened?
  • edited October 1
    Jones wins a free kick on the edge of Rovers area.

Berry and Gillesphey all fighting over who'll miss it.
  • Dropping the captain completely, for example, it just seems so reactionary and dramatic. 
  • Sponsored links:

• edited October 1
    Why was Ahadme the only one close to their Goalkeeper when challenging for that ball - Ball is spilt and there isnt another Charlton player remotely close to try and benefit
    The player nearest wasn't reading/reacting at all
  • Ref's got his coordinates wrong lol
  • This reminds me of the end of Appleton’s poisonous reign. It’s a bit of a shock that it’s come to this in less than a year of being in charge. 
    Seems to be the same with every manager we’ve had since Sandgaard came in, the end of Bowyer’s reign until now, every manager seems to “lose the dressing room” 
  • Absolute pony. No threat at all going forward. 
  • Half time
  • HT 1-0
  • HT 1-0 did well to get in 1-0 truth be known...now NJ what ya gonna do about the farse of the first half...start earing yer salary man...
  • Gribbo said:
    GeoffB said:
    I hope not, but always a risk with Jones fiery character. I think it's more the fact we have had very poor recruitment for years on end. There's nothing in this side to get anywhere near promotion 
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!