Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

MATCH THREAD : Bristol Rovers V Charlton Athletic : Tuesday 1st October 2024 KO 19:45

Comments

• Loada bollocks
  • Off_it said:
    No way was that a free kick
    Correct, awful again.
  • Boooo

What a load of rubbish

• Fucking hell.

We go short across to Coventry who's shot is deflected straight up. Ball cleared and half time.
  • Berry sends it left, Coventry's shot is blocked by bodies, and Rovers clear the next attempt.
  • That free kick sums us up. Truly awful

• Are the LADS being clapped off for their unreal efforts?
  • Half time Bristol Rovers 1 - Charlton 0
  • Sponsored links:

• Another shite free kick from just outside the box
  • Campbell has been fucking dreadful tonight, we cannot create meaningful opportunities. Jones is utterly failing at the moment, he NEEDS to sort this out 
  • Leuth said:
    This is fucking abysmal. Genuinely thinking Jones Out 
    45 minutes Nathan
  • Boooooo 
  • most of our players would not stand out in non-league to be honest
  • Off_it said:
    Genius free kick.

Just have a fucking shot, ffs. 
    Exactly. We can't even do the basics.
  • Who last scored from a free kick, Johnny Jackson?
  • edited October 1
    Well.. dog and shit probably the most apt words to describe that. We actually look like we have some semblance of a plan until we actually get possession of the ball and it all falls apart. 

Someone either trips over the ball, air shots, over hits a cross, under hits a pass or just falls over. 

It’s just woeful. 

I’ve seen some cracking goals this season, and basically all of them been scored against Charlton. It’s pretty draining watching such turdball at the best of times, but we’re not even getting results at the moment.

big fan of Jones but he needs to find a way to sort this out.
  • Sponsored links:

• Wow , what do we do in training all week 
  • Lol bunch of jokers.
  • This is disgraceful, it truly is
  • Ended the half okay but my God there is alot to sort. 

Anderson is shit..if someone can tell me what he offers then I'll be glad to listen. As a team, we look slow and our passing is shit. 

Rovers play to the strengths they have...Big man into feet, pass between the lines for the quick lad. 

Don't rate Gilesphy. Awful player
  • That’s as bad as it gets, piss poor. 
  • My favourite part of that half was Ahadme having a free header off a bouncing ball, coming slowly and directly down towards him, and he failed to make contact
  • Sadly, to looks to me like NJ has lost the dressing room.

He's getting less than nothing from these players. 
    Like I said in the lead up thread, you could see it in every player's face as they got off the coach that there was something not tight.
    Absolutely none of them were up for it.
  • Down to 13th.

That's about right on all the performances I've seen so far. In fact, it flatters a bit.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!