Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

A Bonkers Statement from Club - the infamous {...} one

Comments

• Options
    Rarely speechless. But this has done it. Other than to say is it me or is this complete bollocks? Is anyone aware of these meetings that have supposedly taken place?
  • Options

She's gone home today, had a bottle of wine, started feeling sorry for herself drank a few more bottles and lost the plot.

Reading it again it really sounds like a pissed up woman who has lost the plot.

Exactly how i see it as well. This is almost certainly down to her.
  • Options
    se9addick said:

That wasn't written by someone that speaks English as a first language.

Given that the first language at the club is now French, that hardly narrows it down
  • Options
    Can't stop gighling
  • Options
    Just as you worry they're learning not to add fuel to the fire...oh, what's that coming over the hill?

A massive PR disaster own goal! :):smiley:
  • Options
    J BLOCK said:

Let's get this statement thrown out to media outlets everywhere

You're missing the point that this is yet another statement with no facts aimed at the media, to show how victimised poor Squirrel Face is and also how passionate Roland is about the club
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    The banter from Rich Cawley lmao. Both him and Louis confirming this is genuine, I've never had a reason not to believe what they say
  • Options
    RedPanda said:

PL54 said:

RedPanda said:

Haha my North Korea flag is looking even more appropriate after this.

I did see one on the coverage - assumed that was you
    With "Roland, Our Great Leader" on top :)

I don't think this is RD, I think we've finally broken Meire and she's forced an underling at Ebbsfleet to publish it. This is hilarious but also another sad new low for OUR club.
    Whoever wrote this statement should be sacked - it's so badly written and childish that it seems almost surreal.
  • Options
    This looks like it's been penned by an inebriated intern.

What a quite extraordinary load of self-serving and intemperate drivel. I almost feel embarrassed for them.

The cracks are really now opening up.
  • Options
    His statement has worked, my opinion of him has gone through the roof, I wanted him dead before I had read it, I can't stop smiling now.
  • Options
    Sell the club, and fuck off home.
  • Options

Ha, and to think there are people who still support this lot

Are there? Surely no one can still be supporting them?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited March 2016

Oh deary deary me. KM been having a few glasses of wine in her office while working late. Never drink and publish a teenage rant on your place of work's official communication channel!

Love the way that quotes now come with guidance in brackets on how you should interpret the words (usually the words themselves would do that in a quote, wouldn't they?).
  • Options
    I assume it is Roland - odd it is issued as a statement with no writer despite being very personal - reacting to protests and also to try to show wholesale backing for Squirrel Face. Yet again, all it has done is shown how hopelessly out of touch the wrinkled old tit is.
  • Options
    ross1 said:

Found this posted elsewhere, is this for real, or is someone trying to make out that football fans are thick?

addickted2hcharlton • 9 minutes ago
    Yeah well thass not wot I think. Some of them dahn our gaff on Sunday were nasty vile exenophobes,. We need to support the board n there right to put ahrt a statement n all. Ere I'm goin to set up a group of fans against exenophobes n their ilk cos less face it we need one.

The joke was never funny, not even the first time around. Why can't that poster just kill his a2c character off?

Makes Roland's statement look like perfect English...
  • Options

RedPanda said:

PL54 said:

RedPanda said:

Haha my North Korea flag is looking even more appropriate after this.

I did see one on the coverage - assumed that was you
    With "Roland, Our Great Leader" on top :)

I don't think this is RD, I think we've finally broken Meire and she's forced an underling at Ebbsfleet to publish it. This is hilarious but also another sad new low for OUR club.
    Whoever wrote this statement should be sacked - it's so badly written and childish that it seems almost surreal.
    I only hope our new Head of Communications quits. Either because it is so awful, or if she approved it because it is so awful.
  • Options

They will try and say they have been hacked to deflect all this , it just shows the complete shambles that is CAFC

If that's their line then I volunteer to do some sleuthing.

I suspect that the vendor of their CMS and their hosting company will have something to say about that kind of libelous defence.
  • Options
    This has guaranteed one thing (I hope). Increase the pressure on Squirrel Face ten fold.
  • Options
    Still gigghling