Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

April Fans Forum - MINUTES ON PAGE 11

edited April 2016 in General Charlton
Does anyone know if the date of the April Fans Forum has been set yet?

Comments

• 28th April
  • I imagine this will be another meeting where nothing gets achieved and becomes a total waste of time.

Hopefully I will be proved wrong.
  • Let's look forward to the video, though.
  • 28th April

Bartrams as per the last meeting?
  • I cant wait to see if KM is still wearing THAT black & white jumper !!
  • Sam lloyd said:

I cant wait to see if KM is still wearing THAT black & white jumper !!

Again....
  • Sponsored links:

• bobmunro said:

Am I the only one who at first glance read the thread title as April Fools Forum?

Maybe Freudian!

I think it would fit quite well, at least for the CAFC staff members that are wheeled out for KM's protection.
  • when is the Customer's forum?
  • My apologies if I missed it but did ANY member of the Fans Forum admit to having a meeting with Roly?
  • Oakster said:

Date : Next Thursday
    Venue : Roland's House

Roland's going to cook them all a meal to say thanks for their loyalty to the regime.

I can't imagine Tightarse Roly Douchbag forking out for a sparrow grass tip. A single Brussels sprout, perhaps. With a mussel and a French fry smuggled out of the club from someone's pack of fourteen. And of course he'd claim the tax against such a lavish expenditure.
  • Thanks Rikofold. Has this been raised with the club as was the case with the 'error' over the participation of Target 20k?
  • My apologies if I missed it but did ANY member of the Fans Forum admit to having a meeting with Roly?

Didnt happen. I emailed everyone and the reply was "non"
  • Cheers for that. Are you seeking a retraction and an apology from the club?
  • Sponsored links:

• edited April 2016
    Whenever it is I hope it's a lot more productive than the last meeting.

No offence at all at the fans who attended but having watched the last meeting video it seemed like it was just a lot of talking going on and not enough actions being taken away by the club or fans (though should mostly be the club) to resolve the many items that were discussed.
  • Maybe the fans could insist on a dj being present who just looped sections of the elvis track 'a little less conversation a little more action' at appropriate points in the meeting? Like when KM started to open her mouth...
  • I REALLY hope the guy from CAST will be there (sorry can't remember his name) he done KM up like a kipper at the last meeting.
  • Think that was rikofold, Sam.
  • edited April 2016
    What's the point? As happened last time, if the going gets tough for her Mick Everett will just step in and move on to the next item on the agenda. All credit to Rikofold for his efforts last time but as soon as he started to put some pressure on her Mick stepped in and stopped it like a boxing referee who can't stand violence!
  • How can questions for this be submitted?
  • JohnnyH2 said:

How can questions for this be submitted?

You can contact a rep from the list on the OS, although I'm not sure how up to date that list is.
  • Is this meeting still going ahead? If so, when and where please?