Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Club For A Quid protest (Aug 2020)

Comments

• Options
    I know you probably can't say @Ollywozere but who came up with that statement ? 
    Definitely wouldnt be him, he's in Birmingham with the team
  • Options
    Not sure of the value in releasing this - what's gained through doing so?

A sensible approach would have been to make the organisers aware - if they condoned the action, go public - if they condemn then it would have been sorted, I'm sure...
  • Options
    Facebook ....  It's must be true  :#
  • Options
    So apparently somebody stole the playstation from the cafc board room today! Absolutely 
    muggy! No need for it... If you wanted a few quid we'd of all rallied round and got ya some! You don't nick off ya own doorstep and most certainly wasn't needed today! Everyone's hard work up the fucking swanny cos some little tit couldn't keep his grubby hands off other people's stuff!

From Facebook group. 
    As your user name suggests you really have angry issues .. jog on .. 
  • Options
    So apparently somebody stole the playstation from the cafc board room today! Absolutely 
    muggy! No need for it... If you wanted a few quid we'd of all rallied round and got ya some! You don't nick off ya own doorstep and most certainly wasn't needed today! Everyone's hard work up the fucking swanny cos some little tit couldn't keep his grubby hands off other people's stuff!

From Facebook group. 
    As your user name suggests you really have angry issues .. jog on .. 
    You’re obsessed with him.
  • Options
    Guessing the stolen alcohol was the wine we saw them with(saw them go in with the beer but didnt see the wine, so wondered where it came from)

If they stole a games console and urinated in sinks as well thats just disgraceful 
    I've seen other tweets which says that money got left on the boardroom table to pay for the wine
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited August 2020
    Also it says damaging club property, in the video with police, the police said they thought they would damage property and the fan outside said why would we damage property.

Well if it turns out they have damaged property they now look stupid
  • Options
    How much is the stuff that has allegedly been stolen ? If that has been done during something that has been organised by fans then we should replace the items imo ?
  • Options
    @Bedsaddick I’m done with rowing today but it was by someone who was there. And now the club are going to review footage and probably seek penalties for those who were peacefully protesting inside the ground, a few bad pennies have ruined it for all. The plight is lost. 
    If it is true then that person has to found . Talk about ruin it for everyone. 
  • Options
    So we still employ Tony Keohane? Just asking. 
  • Options
    edited August 2020
    Edit - Wrong!
  • Options
    edited August 2020
  • Options
    The comms team alongside the SMT. We spent a lot of time deliberating over it as it's an extremely sensitive subject. It's no secret that the staff generally are supportive of the fans and the planned protest today which I want to emphasise and we're desperate not to give any impression of an 'us against them' scenario as we are all in it together. 
    The actions of certain individuals shouldn't take away from the overall message of the protest, but some of the stuff was clearly unacceptable and only risks undermining that message. It does no damage to the likes of Elliott or Farnell, the only damage it does is to the staff that have to deal with it and to the reputations of those individuals themselves. 
    We wanted to strike that balance in the statement provided to media and I hope that's understandable to most. We don't want anyone to think there's any criticism of today's protest in general. 

Thanks for clarifying Olly... Disappointing to hear its true!!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited August 2020
    @Bedsaddick I’m done with rowing today but it was by someone who was there. And now the club are going to review footage and probably seek penalties for those who were peacefully protesting inside the ground, a few bad pennies have ruined it for all. The plight is lost. 

Think you're being a bit OTT mate.  

What the last collection of shitbags in the boardroom in an official capacity have been doing the past few years is well beyond anything that has gone on today.

Keep the fanbase united.  Don't let the fuckers divide and rule.  

You've taken a hammering on here today mate and no need for it as we all need to pull together not attack each other.  Don't agree with your views on the whole situation today but don't think fans should be rowing amongst ourselves. 

These northern monkeys and the drips that cling onto them for whatever reason will be doing everything they can to cause ructions within the fanbase to undermine the protests.  Same as when the CARD protests caused rifts in the fanbase.   

Better of united whilst the real enemies are still around and then once we have a half normal ownership and the actual football is the main concern we can all go back to our little tiffs but until then we should show a united front against those who will do far more harm to our club than anyone there today would in a million years regardless of whether it's poor form or not.

And fuck whoever wrote that official statement....get off your high horse and pipe up about the damage done to our club by your paymasters you utter c***s.  

Patronising wankers.

As per Olly's comment it was a combined statement from both the Comms team and Senior Management Team

Trouble is if someone has pissed in a sink etc. its not going to be Farnell / Elliott cleaning up is it?
  • Options
    Hmm so who has written that?

First and foremost is it the truth or is it individuals continuing to muddy the waters and so paint the protestors in a bad light?
    Palarsehater 🙄
  • Options

Think you're being a bit OTT mate.  

What the last collection of shitbags in the boardroom in an official capacity have been doing the past few years is well beyond anything that has gone on today.

Keep the fanbase united.  Don't let the fuckers divide and rule.  

You've taken a hammering on here today mate and no need for it as we all need to pull together not attack each other.  Don't agree with your views on the whole situation today but don't think fans should be rowing amongst ourselves. 

These northern monkeys and the drips that cling onto them for whatever reason will be doing everything they can to cause ructions within the fanbase to undermine the protests.  Same as when the CARD protests caused rifts in the fanbase.   

Better of united whilst the real enemies are still around and then once we have a half normal ownership and the actual football is the main concern we can all go back to our little tiffs but until then we should show a united front against those who will do far more harm to our club than anyone there today would in a million years regardless of whether it's poor form or not.

And fuck whoever wrote that official statement....get off your high horse and pipe up about the damage done to our club by your paymasters you utter cunts.  

Patronising wankers.

As per Olly's comment it was a combined statement from both the Comms team and Senior Management Team

Trouble is if someone has pissed in a sink etc. its not going to be Farnell / Elliott cleaning up is it?

I stand by what I wrote.
  • Options
    edited August 2020
    The comms team alongside the SMT. We spent a lot of time deliberating over it as it's an extremely sensitive subject. It's no secret that the staff generally are supportive of the fans and the planned protest today which I want to emphasise and we're desperate not to give any impression of an 'us against them' scenario as we are all in it together. 
    The actions of certain individuals shouldn't take away from the overall message of the protest, but some of the stuff was clearly unacceptable and only risks undermining that message. It does no damage to the likes of Elliott or Farnell, the only damage it does is to the staff that have to deal with it and to the reputations of those individuals themselves. 
    We wanted to strike that balance in the statement provided to media and I hope that's understandable to most. We don't want anyone to think there's any criticism of today's protest in general. 

Olly, you seem a good bloke, but this was the wrong call at the wrong time. The last paragraph "paying tribute" to the staff is particularly misjudged.  

Edit - this in no way condones what happened.