Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Garner Gawn? (Ed. CORRECT - GARNER SACKED p6, and again by Colchester p32)

Comments

• Options
    Has TS made a statement yet. 
    "I have nothing to declare except my genius"
  • Options
    edited December 2022
    I would like a memory eraser for Christmas that will allow me to forget I am a Charlton fan! Are there any on ebay?
    Charlton is not just for Christmas Mutts you are going to have to keep on suffering like the rest of us 😩
  • Options
    I would like a memory eraser for Christmas that will allow me to forget I am a Charlton fan! Are there any on ebay?
    I have one. You can have it for £200
  • Options
    You know what, I always laughed off them Martin sandgaard comments about taking over as manager  but I’m starting to think it could happen. 
  • Options
    I’m lost for words. Every time things get real bad I think that’s it we’ve bottomed out. Things can only get better. They just keep getting worse. You have to fear for the whole club to be honest. Not many clubs have year after year after year of crooked or loony owners. The fan base is on its arse. I worry that if we don’t pull out of our tailspin very soon we actually might completely crash and burn.
    A 10-0 defeat to Brighton to come yet in this record breaking season 
  • Options
    KettsJohn said:
    Disgrace. We are a great club and don't deserve what has happened over a number of years now. 
    Fully agree!
  • Options
    swordfish said:
    Has TS made a statement yet. 
    "I have nothing to declare except my genius"
    Oscar Wilde.

I've seen the Ricky Gervais DVD as well ;)
  • Options
    Coming in late on this, mate text me as i was on the M20.

What's the dozy American cnut done now?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Ben has retuned to the pickled onion business 😂😂
  • Options
    edited December 2022
    Why when you're not willing to invest would you sack a manager that you have to pay off.... Circus of a football club
    I wonder if he will get an immediate lump sum pay off. Some clubs "sack" managers by relieving them of their responsibilities but keeping them on the payroll.
  • Options
    DOUCHER said:
    Ben has retuned to the pickled onion business 😂😂
    I thought it was more of a garnish that his family business was involved in.
  • Options
    Dave2l said:
    Garner wanted out but refused to resign.

He played the game, so that he got his pay off and can move on elsewhere, and won't appear to be in the wrong. 

Sandgaards shit but there's two sides to every story.

Garner will get another job very quickly. He's probably already got one. 

Fridays starting line up was questionable. If Garner has manipulated the situation to the detriment of our club it's  shoddy regardless of how much clownery occurs above him.

Never bought his lines about JFC either.
  • Options
    Leuth said:
    Cafc43v3r said:
    Jackett would have been good about 6 years ago, now not so sure 
    Not advocating Jackett by any means but look at some of the football the dinosaur, hoofball, turgid Mowbray has got Sunderland playing this season.

Managerial success is more if the players are any good and if they respect/like the manager.

Most of them aren't "bad" managers.  I don't buy into yesterday's man, the game doesn't change that much.
    Mowbray, for all that he's a colossal dickhead, has always been about good football
    but hes got a fucking monkeys heid...

• Options
    Ok so when are they going to sack the WANKER of an owner who will not invest in the team 👎👎👎

sacking Garner or the next man in another 6 months will do fuck all.

invest properly or Fuck Off !!!!’
  • Options

Andy Nelson is still alive I believe, retired to Spain, perhaps give him a go……

(one for those of us of a certain age there 😃)
    Too many village idiots on this thread  :D
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Kap10 said:
    Why when you're not willing to invest would you sack a manager that you have to pay off.... Circus of a football club
    I wonder if he will get an immediate lump sum pay off. Some clubs "sack" managers by relieving them of their responsibilities but keeping them on the payroll.
    It's why Italian clubs reappoint so many managers, they never actually left.
  • Options
    redbuttle said:
    Get ready for the return of a friendly face. 
    I wonder who that could be?

please God no
  • Options
    Scoham said:

With the pay off Sean Dych got at least say Waitrose in Greenwich.
  • Options
    Leuth said:
    Cafc43v3r said:
    Jackett would have been good about 6 years ago, now not so sure 
    Not advocating Jackett by any means but look at some of the football the dinosaur, hoofball, turgid Mowbray has got Sunderland playing this season.

Managerial success is more if the players are any good and if they respect/like the manager.

Most of them aren't "bad" managers.  I don't buy into yesterday's man, the game doesn't change that much.
    Mowbray, for all that he's a colossal dickhead, has always been about good football
    but hes got a fucking monkeys heid...

Is that Tony Adams?
  • Options
    se9addick said:
    Absolutely no one decent will come to us. 
    And a lot of the shite ones will give us a swerve too.
    Plenty of out of work managers will take us on. A wage is a wage.
  • Options
    Anyone notice a certain person missing from the England dugout the other night?
    He was behind the dugout in the stands 
  • Options
    See some suggestions on the brandy thread
  • Options
    seth plum said:
    Could it be because Garner introduced Jake Forster Caskey to first team league football of late, and that has cost Sandgaard money and he is pissed off?

I heard a couple of months ago now that Garner had, how do I put it, overridden a football decision of another member of staff that wasn't well received. I didn't pay much attention at the time, but it wouldn't surprise me to learn the camp generally is far from harmonious. 
    Come on then Seth, spill the beans ?