Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Mighty Massives are at it again

http://www.owlstalk.co.uk/forums/index.php/topic/188444-charlton-game-on-saturday-in-doubt/#entry4283420 And they wonder why other clubs can't stand them ?.Are they really that thick up there ?

Comments

• Options
    Pretty much, bless 'em.
  • Options
    Don't worry ... the hot air from Sheffield will thaw the snow and ice
  • Options
    Bunch of strange people they are.
  • Options
    haven't they got a MASSIVE shovel we can borrow?
  • Options
    "They might have been in the Premiership but Charlton Athletic have never been a Premiership Club"

Classy from a club that has spent 8 seasons in the Premiership. Exactly the same as us.
  • Options
    "Charlton may have been in the Premiership but were never a premiership club"....
    Have we not spent more seasons there than the Deluded Massives ?
  • Options
    I rather hope its called off at mid day, just before I leave home.
  • Options
    at least we will be a championship team next season... more than can be said for them ;)
  • Options
    I would love to see Danny Haynes getting the chance to run at Miguel Llera.
  • Options
    If this wasn't Sheffield Wednesday fans then i would think they were just pissing around but these lot actually believe the nonsense they come out with.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    i really do hate that pile of excrement that is sheffield wednesday football club they think they are this massive club yet are struggling in the championship really gets under my skin.
  • Options
    Really can't wait for our next 2 games. Two teams that have some of the thickest supporters around.
  • Options
    Some of the comments on there are pretty funny, but to be fair do they not have a point, why isn't the pitch being cleared early in the week/? (ducks for cover)
  • Options

Really can't wait for our next 2 games. Two teams that have some of the thickest supporters around.

couldnt agree more they do make me laugh

and nug yes i do think more could be done i think asking fans to help out is a nice way of covering up that us in the soufffff cant cope with this weather.

• Options
    the snow protects the pitch from frostbite , insulation
  • Options
    Clear all the snow now, leave it open to the elements all week and let it freeze rock solid? No thanks
  • Options

the snow protects the pitch from frostbite , insulation

I bow to your superior knowledge of the elements.

• Options
    Just been on the link and really surprised that they can string two words together. Massive improvement in their communication skills ;-)))
  • Options
    in all fairness would it not be more cost effective to just move the game to a midweek instead of heating bills etc
  • Options
    when i scroll through owsltalk, i can literally feel my braincells diminish due to their stupidity....
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Hope they enjoy their relegation battle. Fickle fans who are living in the past and show no class with complete ignorance for other (better) teams.

• Options
    Has anyone heard that Sheffield Wednesday fan who sometimes phones into 606? Quite well spoken but the level of ignorance is through the roof. Constantly complaining that the likes of Barnsley and (previously) Doncaster are above them. Somehow blaming the sport itself for allowing those clubs to be performing better than them.

I don't really have a problem with Wednesday, just another club to me, but that always sticks out.
  • Options
    dont forget there that massive club that finished 8 points behind us last season and this season trailing us 10 points but dont worry were not a premier league club apparently
  • Options
    You all seem to be forgetting they have the largest fanbase in England and take 15k fans to every away game..
  • Options
    Blimey how are they going to fit in the Jimmy Seed stand?
  • Options
    To be fair, all the hot air that lot generate should melt any snow within 30 miles of the stadium.
  • Options
    They operate a three tier system at away games . Fat blokes on bottom, middle weights on their shoulders and women and kids on top of them!
  • Options
    They think that we are asking their fans to clear the snow? Can they not read properly?
  • Options
    Of course, The Massive never have any problems at Hillsborough.

• Options
    i don't think they understand that no one gives a s11t about them and hasn't for many years. they are northern though so they will catch up......eventually.