Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Mighty Massives are at it again

Comments

• Options

Not sure we would to be honest, he just looks ordinary in the matches ive seen him in, twice last year, once this year and some of your games on t.v.

If i'm honest i'd look elsewhere.

Ever typed something and then thought that you might regret saying that later? Like Saturday evening possibly? He is a top player btw.

• Options
    danny wath owl

Posted 24 January 2013 - 11:54 AM
    1 sheffield united
    2 sheffield united fans
    3 players that one played for sheffield united
    4 leeds
    5 barnsley
    6 forest
    7 most london clubs
    8 derby
    9 who ever chris powell is manager of
    10 huddersfield.

LOL
  • Options

Not sure we would to be honest, he just looks ordinary in the matches ive seen him in, twice last year, once this year and some of your games on t.v.

If i'm honest i'd look elsewhere.

Ever typed something and then thought that you might regret saying that later? Like Saturday evening possibly? He is a top player btw.

Well yeah, but we just say is how it is, i.e don't hold back, if he makes me look silly I'll deal with it, equally he could get sent off, all ifs and buts.

• Options
    Talal said:

I think they're mostly joking

Thankfully someone on here that understands a little bit of humour

• Options

Talal said:

I think they're mostly joking

Thankfully someone on here that understands a little bit of humour

Oh we understand humour. we had to watch Llera defend for 2 years.
  • Options
    Lucky you, we've had considerably less time than that and love him.
  • Options
    From what I've read on there you all love his passion and commitment but many question his ability.
  • Options
    Talal said:

From what I've read on there you all love his passion and commitment but many question his ability.

True, sometimes he can have a bad game but so far I've been surprised at how well he's been in this league, even if we do replace him I hope we keep him in the squad because he would be a great squad player, unfortunately I think DJ has other plans.

• Options

Lucky you, we've had considerably less time than that and love him.

The fun has only just begun!
  • Options

Funny, surely the list should read
    Barcelona
    Real Madrid
    Man U
    Man C
    Inter Milan
    Juventus
    Bayern M
    et al

Sounds about right for a 'masssssssive' club, as Al G would say
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

What did Llera do Plaayer?

Assault a Leeds player 3 times in one game
  • Options
    Sheffield Wednesday. They go on about us being a small London club when they come second to United in a two club city.
  • Options
    Smithy said:

Sheffield Wednesday. They go on about us being a small London club when they come second to United in a two club city.

Did I miss something here mate or can you explain that again more clearly?
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    It’s funny how wound up they are to try and pretend they find it funny about us being wound up.

We’re the ones with the sense of humour. cos us Yorkshire men are famed for our humour. they don’t even get the massive thing. hahahaha tin-pot. a-up. whippet. devo.

http://www.owlstalk.co.uk/forums/index.php/topic/188532-charlton-fans-like-us/
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    You did it Jose, You did it. You came 2nd in league one
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p522EwwJ-gg
  • Options
    Surprised he didn't start crying!
  • Options
    I'm just hoping Charlton vs. Wendies doesn't snowball and turn into some sort of Palace vs. Brighton thing.
  • Options
    Robbie Fowler training with them

MASSIVE
  • Options
    Isn't Semedo meant to be leaving for Nottingham Forest now?
  • Options

I'm just hoping Charlton vs. Wendies doesn't snowball and turn into some sort of Palace vs. Brighton thing.

Agreed. We're as bad as them really when it comes down to it. Yes their fans are deluded, but our fans seem to constantly reference them in the most trivial of discussions. Everyone gets excited when they lose it seems.

Here's a question - how did this whole keyboard warrior battle start? Was there an actual comment or incident that sparked it all because I don't seem to recall it myself.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited January 2013
    cafctom said:

Here's a question - how did this whole keyboard warrior battle start? Was there an actual comment or incident that sparked it all because I don't seem to recall it myself.
    One of our top boys picked up a grammatical error in one of their face's posts.

It started off with a bit of tooing and fro'ing with the odd "half term" and "past your bedtime" comments being bandied about on the forums but it wasn't long before tensions escalated and the asterixes were out.

Admin nearly got involved at one point. It was that tasty.
  • Options
    Rodney stop it we're not allowed to show any signs of humour.
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    Didn't it begin with the Danny Green and Semedo transfers in the summer of '11.
    They were annoyed that Danny Green chose a tinpot club over them and some on here were heart broken after Jose said that he loved us and then left.
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    Talal said:

Rodney stop it we're not allowed to show any signs of humour.

You're right, I shouln't joke. Got a horrible feeling that someone could even get caps locked after the game on Saturday if things continue to escalate.
  • Options
    CAFCdamo said:

Didn't it begin with the Danny Green and Semedo transfers in the summer of '11.
    They were annoyed that Danny Green chose a tinpot club over them and some on here were heart broken after Jose said that he loved us and then left.

That is how i remember it starting, followed by the reaction from their fans after us winning at Hillsborough, which for me personally made me want them to have a miserable few seasons.

It really was pathetic from middle aged men.
  • Options
    Powell getting sent to the stands is passion in our eyes, the same way the owl's look at llera.
  • Options
    I now love Robbie Savage for that, brilliant clip.
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8T65DEhq2Og Operation Pig is this you. 20 minutes and 40 seconds in.
  • Options
    "Sheffield Wednesday are massive, everyone knows that"
    Of course he was only joking and we all don't get it....oh wait