Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Mighty Massives are at it again

Comments

• Options

Do not understand the obsession here. Have never met a Wednesday fan in my life, probably never will, and couldn't give a shit about them. Why do people go on about them so much? Do we rant and rave about Barnsley or Coventry, who are both as equally insignificant to us?

Obsession?

It's hardly that is it? This is a Charlton board and if OP and anyone else wants to visit and have a gentle wind up and in turn get a tongue in cheek comment back then that is not an obsession. The fact we were in a race last year and left them for dead and that we have a game against them on Saturday is the catalyst for what we are seeing here. It will pass pretty quickly, especially after their crushing and embarrassing defeat on Saturday and eventual relegation back to where they belong in L1...
  • Options
    Seems that way to me. Almost 200 comments on a thread about an insignificant team 200 miles away. Only even seen that for Millwall and Palace before.

Quite a few even have Wednesday in their top 10 teams they dislike.

Ok perhaps an 'obsession' was overstating it a bit, but it still seems strange people even give a shit.
  • Options

Seems that way to me. Almost 200 comments on a thread about an insignificant team 200 miles away. Only even seen that for Millwall and Palace before.

Ok perhaps an 'obsession' was overstating it a bit, but it still seems strange people even give a shit.

Banter Chris, thats all, let you hair down and join in.
  • Options

Bunch of interbred's the lot of them, A big day out for them coming to London. No doubt the old man bought his missus a train ticket for christmas as a present so he could come to the game and she can walk around the West End looking at all the bright lights.The family will be talking about their day out to the big city for years to come, highlight of their life's.
    Sheffield Wednesday fans, Roy Hattersley and David Blunkett. Say no more.

If im honest I hate going to London your never more than a couple of feet from rats as well as the ethnics that have infected the city. I'd love a season where we don't have to go.
  • Options
    Mole said:

Bunch of interbred's the lot of them, A big day out for them coming to London. No doubt the old man bought his missus a train ticket for christmas as a present so he could come to the game and she can walk around the West End looking at all the bright lights.The family will be talking about their day out to the big city for years to come, highlight of their life's.

If im honest I hate going to London your never more than a couple of feet from rats as well as the ethnics that have infected the city. I'd love a season where we don't have to go.
    Fuck off you knob
  • Options
    Mole said:

bit rascist maybe?
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    Oh dear Mole... I heard the CL righteous brigade revving up the PC campaign bus 15 secs after you hit the post comment button...
  • Options
    Mole said:

Nice!

*Opens Popcorn and waits*
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    Mole said:

Next season is looking good for you then, although I suspect your stay on this forum might be coming to an end shortly after the ethnic comment.

• Options
    Mole said:

Pot kettle

http://www.sheffieldforum.co.uk/showthread.php?t=223352&highlight=immigration
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Greenie said:

Banter Chris, thats all, let you hair down and join in.
    and we'll have a little less of that sort of thing to.
  • Options
    For someone who dont give a toss about charlton mole you got a lot to say for yourself. And anyway you wont have to come to the valley next year just brentford and orient.
  • Options

Mole said:

Fuck off you knob
    Double this!
  • Options
    If Charlton don't mean anything to Wed why did they find fit to smash anyone who came out the away end last season including a fella holding his 4 year olds hand getting on a coach?? Then ambushing Charlton fans who had gone by car outnumbering them 10/1 then calling for back up??????

They were like animals!

SCUM
  • Options
    Mole said:

This post is typcial of the state of Northern England at present.
    Far too many parts of the north are stuck in the 70's.

Times change, deal with it.

London is a multicultural city - and world renowned for that.
    If you have a problem with that, then you are not welcome to our fair city thank you very much.
  • Options
    Mole said:

Do ever so kindly fuck right off, you c*nt.
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    Can't wait to beat these nobodies tomorrow. Will they sell out their away allocation with their massive support? Will they fuck.
  • Options
    Woah and people call the north backwards with comments like that im not surprised, no wonder a few of there fans took an exception to our manager after the match last season when explaining what a disgrace our club is.
  • Options
    Looks like they've just signed another ex of ours, Leroy Lita. Wonder if he'll be involved tomorrow.
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    his comment was very stupid but we do like to tell them they beat their wives.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Talal said:

Looks like they've just signed another ex of ours, Leroy Lita. Wonder if he'll be involved tomorrow.

Oh no not another one in there city Mole is gonna be pissed, it's getting as bad as London up there. ;)
  • Options

Talal said:

Oh no not another one in there city Mole is gonna be pissed, it's getting as bad as London up there. ;)
    Yeah, looks like the 'infection' is spreading. What a cunt!

• Options

his comment was very stupid but we do like to tell them they beat their wives.

Good point, there's nothing funny about domestic abuse.

• Options
    from an international perspective not a single person is aware of who the feck sheffield wednesday are.... not a single soul... WHY? because only within the past 15 years or so has the USA been exposed to English Premier League Football. Considering that wednesday havnt been prem worthy for a long time and wont be prem anytime soon, they can continue to consider themselves the MASSIVES among mice
  • Options
    Mole said:

And you will soon have your wish.....in the conference north! (or whatever it's called nowdays).

• Options
    All lifers, let's please stop all the stupid antagonistic vitriolic banter on here and strike a tone of reconciliation with our defeated L1 rivals from last season.

I for one am heartened by a story of true bonhomie from our Valley meeting last season reported in the Sheffield Daily Chuckle.

An Addick supporter walking home from the match found a discarded shoe in the road near Valley Grove and instantly realised that one of our poor norvern rivals would be inconsolable at it's loss. He handed it immediately to the police who returned it to it's owner after an appeal in that very paper.

• Options

dont hate you, infact i dont give a shit about you, but the way your fans acted when we got relegated from the prem was proper muggy.

He'll be too young to remember that.
  • Options
    Sheffield Wednesday

Sheffield Wednesday Chairman

4,991,918 posts
    Posted 25 January 2013 - 04:31 PM

"Lita's goals per game return is better than Tudgay and all other strikers we have had at Hillsborough since David Hirst

All you Tudgay lovers out there should be loving this signing

I reckon we've got another Goal Machine now - to play along our original one

Gary Madine and Leroy Lita - OMG - Premiership here we come..."

A genuine, unedited quote, from their forum. My ribs still hurt.
  • Options
    That must be a piss take surely
  • Options
    D.E.L.U.D.E.D.