Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Mighty Massives are at it again

Comments

• Options
    Serious question. Is that really how Danny Dyer acts, walks and speaks. Like, in real life?
  • Options
    Didn't you have a player booked twice and not sent off (one for Diving). What's wrong with football is lack of honesty right? although maybe 2 wrongs of honesty (Diving and Not walking after being booked twice) makes a right? Am I right?
  • Options

Serious question. Is that really how Danny Dyer acts, walks and speaks. Like, in real life?

I doubt it.
  • Options
    saw him on a push bike in blackheath a couple of years back.

whether that adds to his hard image or not i dont know.
  • Options
    Wednesday bringing about 1500 on Saturday, apparently.
  • Options
    what half their allocation ?
  • Options
    they'll have 2k plus
  • Options

Time's are tough up north mate, can't afford a trip to the Valley on Saturday myself. Sadly.
  • Options
    Actually all this ,makes for a great atmosphere on Saturday. They bring good vocal support do Wednesday and the singing will be impressive so don't let them be the loudest on Saturday. That 1-0 Jackson winner last season was sublime as was the performance. But they are not going to be easy and we do better against teams when we have to work hard and feel it is no easy walkover. Wednesday will be up for it and will hsave to press them hard to win. There are no easy games now . Sheffield Wednesday have this chip on their shoulder that they should be an automatic premiership side because they get 25k gates but it really is about the team that takes to the pitch that qualifies you not how many people turn up to support you. They probably see us as some third rate nonentity ....I say let them ; it makes no difference to my enjoyment of what could be a cracking game on Saturday.
  • Options

Time's are tough up north mate, can't afford a trip to the Valley on Saturday myself. Sadly.
    Yes appreciate that mate & feel for you but we're talking about the massive wednesday who always sell out their allocation ......don't they ?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Goddamnit charltonbob, you're right. I was thinking from my position as a lowly Charlton fan. Guess the Blades are the bigger club in Sheffield cos they always bring more. And they're nicer.
  • Options
    bless the mighty MASSIVE, for they currently worship our 2 rejects in the form of semedo and llera ... poor souls.
  • Options
    Spare any change sir medo
  • Options
    There is no way Sheff Wednesday can ever be our rivals. We were temporary rivals last season as we were chasing the same prize -but they achieved their goal and posed little threat to us winning the league in all honesty.

Now we are both at the higher level, we ought to be wishing each other well, as long as they finish below us!
  • Options
    I am quite surprised with the hatred towards wednesday when we dont give a T*ss about Charlton and I thought it would be the same the other way round. Yeah some fans are deluded but every club has them obviously we'll have more than the usually given the bigger fan base ;-).
    No offence but with regards to the rivalry I don't think you would be in anyones top ten your not really hated or loathed by anyone, you might not like us because of the MASSIVE thing but it's just one big wind up which just keeps rolling on or is it because Danny Sonner sent you down?

People are moaning that we dont fill the away end like but when have you ever filled our away end? We also love semedo and Llera "your cast offs" but dont you like Morrison?

Ps Do you still run those free buses from Kent to boost your attendance?
  • Options
    Crikey we're so tinpot there are more massives on here than us
  • Options
    Mole said:

Why? Do you need one in May for your relegation parade around Sheffield city centre?
  • Options
    dont hate you, infact i dont give a shit about you, but the way your fans acted when we got relegated from the prem was proper muggy.
  • Options

saw him on a push bike in blackheath a couple of years back.

whether that adds to his hard image or not i dont know.

Britain's Hardest Commons?
  • Options
    I used to like Sheff wed been to hilsborough a couple if times in Lennies day ... But last year saw there true colours and realized what a bunch of deluded muppets they really are... It's like disease ... so just to keep firming them to face the truth Id have a rye smile on my face if they went down ... And to think they've only been in the prem for 8 years ...
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Mole said:

Why? Do you need one in May for your relegation parade around Sheffield city centre?
    No need squire we'll be fine, 3 points on saturday and we'll drag a few more into the mire.
  • Options

dont hate you, infact i dont give a shit about you, but the way your fans acted when we got relegated from the prem was proper muggy.

Proper muggy!! I take it that's a bad thing?
  • Options
    Bunch of interbred's the lot of them, A big day out for them coming to London. No doubt the old man bought his missus a train ticket for christmas as a present so he could come to the game and she can walk around the West End looking at all the bright lights.The family will be talking about their day out to the big city for years to come, highlight of their life's.
    Sheffield Wednesday fans, Roy Hattersley and David Blunkett. Say no more.

• Options
    After Saturday (and our victory) can we PLEASE ignore Wednesday for the remainder of the season. They're just a non-entity from Yorkshire.
  • Options
    agree with the above. give them a bit of attention that they crave then ignore the relegation fodder nobodies.
  • Options
    I think its great to have the banter with any fans prior to a game.
    I dont hate Wednesday. I feel sorry for them and most out of touch uncultured Norverners.

You know the type 'went oot wiv mates, had 29 pints of hard man ale, four fights, six curries, got home and shagged the Mrs and then gave her a backhander, can any soft southern shandy drinkers beat that'

BTW I like shandy!
  • Options
    Do not understand the obsession here. Have never met a Wednesday fan in my life, probably never will, and couldn't give a shit about them. Why do people go on about them so much? Do we rant and rave about Barnsley or Coventry, who are both as equally insignificant to us?
  • Options

Do not understand the obsession here. Have never met a Wednesday fan in my life, probably never will, and couldn't give a shit about them. Why do people go on about them so much? Do we rant and rave about Barnsley or Coventry, who are both as equally insignificant to us?

We don't, but I heard that Man U, Liverpool and Arsenal are all talking about the day that Sheff W join them in the Premier League.

• Options
    Greenie said:

I dont hate Wednesday. I feel sorry for them and most out of touch uncultured Norverners.

You know the type 'went oot wiv mates, had 29 pints of hard man ale, four fights, six curries, got home and shagged the Mrs and then gave her a backhander, can any soft southern shandy drinkers beat that'

BTW I like shandy!

'Kin hell Greenie, you been reading my diary? ;o)
  • Options

Greenie said:

BTW I like shandy!

'Kin hell Greenie, you been reading my diary? ;o)
    Lol-Its only banter and obviously a bit of jealousy! ;o)