Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Mighty Massives are at it again

Comments

• Options
    edited January 2013
    One of the funniest football clubs in the country, with a support base to match. C*nt club, c*nt fans. League One beckons for the stripey nobodies.
  • Options
    Addickted said:

Of course, The Massive never have any problems at Hillsborough.

They all turned up with shovels to clear that one.
  • Options
    God i hope they go down
  • Options
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jUX-SgwWNzY

Nothing needs to be said. End the world now.
  • Options
    Beckboy said:

God i hope they go down

They will. Utter guff side. But they'll be playing in front of 90,000 in League One.
  • Options
    Some of you get wound up far too easily !
  • Options

Addickted said:

They all turned up with shovels to clear that one.
    Actually they got this guy to belly flop from the top of the stand clear the water in no time
  • Options
    Looks like they are just a tad envious they didn't spank L1 last year...ah well...the sooner they realise try aren't massive, the better...
  • Options
    edited January 2013
  • Options
    Beckboy said:

http://www.owlstalk.co.uk/forums/index.php/topic/188444-charlton-game-on-saturday-in-doubt/#entry4283420 And they wonder why other clubs can't stand them ?.Are they really that thick up there ?

Just thought this was quite funny. "Soft southern Jessies". Come on, take a joke.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Wow. Red Division have got a lot to learn. That is the pinnacle of ultra.
  • Options
    wtf is going on in that video?
  • Options
    Uboat said:

Wow. Red Division have got a lot to learn. That is the pinnacle of ultra.
    Whenever I'm down in the dumps - which admittedly isn't too often - I give that a watch.
  • Options
    Am I the only one who found that thread quite funny? Sure, the self-entitled nonsense about them being a big team who should be pissing Europe but for the world being against them is embarrassing, but they do give me a chuckle on that board at times. I hope we stuff them obviously as the meltdown that will follow will be as good as the goals going in
  • Options
    Addickted said:

As someone else pointed out they really do think there a big club still

Supervisor at me last job was a southern weds fan, amount of fun me n the local Brighton supporters had listening to him tell us there bigger than Forrest n Leeds ha
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    Didn't we have that brilliant tent that you could train under and walk over due to the air pressure. Was better than undersoil heating but unfortunately it went rotten!!!!

I do remember a groundsman saying that without undersoil heating, you are best leaving snow on the pitch than clearing it days before. It actually prevents the top soil from big minus temperatures so those that said it are quite right.

Do Wednesday fans really bother us? I find them mildly amusing. Certainly don't anger me and I hope they stay up. The temp on Saturday morning will be key - when we clear the pitch.
  • Options
    Mind you, they will probably clear on Friday and get the frost blankets on
  • Options
    The ignorance on the thread is staggering. I am sure that not all Sheff Weds massives are as stupid as that.

One on the thread seems to think that Sheff Weds supporters are being personally asked to help with the snow clearance. Yeah thats right, the club is asking for Sheffield Weds supporters to travel all the way from Sheffield to clear the pitch. The call for volunteers was for Charlton supporters.

All that bit about undersoil heating, when it is quite often if the surrounds of the ground are iced up and dangerous, it may cause a cancellation of a game, even if the pitch itself is playable.

They have no idea of the volume of the snow in the area, or the icy conditions and seem to have difficulty grasping there may be more snow in the south than the north in this instance. If the ground was not safe and they injured themselves on or around the ground then I am sure some on that thread would be the first to complain.
  • Options
    Apparently theyre all coming down on an open top bus... The one they celebrated the league 1 runners up trophy in
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    A few points, take it with a pinch of salt, it's just a laugh, we're taking the piss a little bit, I cannot believe it has got to you so much lol.

The lads in the Video ISSS are around 10 - 15 years old mate, it was a round one league cup tie pal, hope that helps, nice to see you keep watching videos of Wednesday fans though lol.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Go_1owoDY0
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

A few points, take it with a pinch of salt, it's just a laugh, we're taking the piss a little bit, I cannot believe it has got to you so much lol.

The lads in the Video ISSS are around 10 - 15 years old mate, it was a round one league cup tie pal, hope that helps, nice to see you keep watching videos of Wednesday fans though lol.

You seen it? Pretty sure that fat slaphead at the back is pushing 50, along with some of his mates. It's nice to see you regard them as some of your own. The sense of community really is quite heart-warming in fact! Wish our club was more like yours mate.

For the record, I'm going to watch it again right now. Quality.
  • Options
    In response, you link a video of your fans on your first away day back in this league. From one extreme to the other, we can all pick out videos of games where our supporters are up for it more than usual:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uvp2fEI-6No
  • Options
    I think its just so funny that they thought the request was for them to clean it because it mentioned Wednesday.....they really are stupid!!
  • Options
    You call that celebrating? Here's how to celebrate, JJ style:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N3Mk9uuN5rU
  • Options
    cafckev said:

I think its just so funny that they thought the request was for them to clean it because it mentioned Wednesday.....they really are stupid!!

I thought the same!
  • Options

Apparently theyre all coming down on an open top bus... The one they celebrated the league 1 runners up trophy in

They don't want to run that down too much, there guna need it to drive back to League 1 soon
  • Options
    vff said:

The ignorance on the thread is staggering. I am sure that not all Sheff Weds massives are as stupid as that.

One on the thread seems to think that Sheff Weds supporters are being personally asked to help with the snow clearance. Yeah thats right, the club is asking for Sheffield Weds supporters to travel all the way from Sheffield to clear the pitch. The call for volunteers was for Charlton supporters.

All that bit about undersoil heating, when it is quite often if the surrounds of the ground are iced up and dangerous, it may cause a cancellation of a game, even if the pitch itself is playable.

They have no idea of the volume of the snow in the area, or the icy conditions and seem to have difficulty grasping there may be more snow in the south than the north in this instance. If the ground was not safe and they injured themselves on or around the ground then I am sure some on that thread would be the first to complain.

yes but everyone else here including Operation Pig has got a sense of humour....I think.
  • Options
    Fair play it's just a bit of humour

Weds fans are deluded about the size of their club it's history and their god given right to be in the big league

However that thread is a very good attempt at humour

They are thick northern pig farming whippet fooking bstds after all
  • Options
    When the Wednesday fans boast about their 'history' do they remember the biggest ever football betting scandal, circa 1962, involving Peter Swan and two other Wednesday no hopers?
  • Options
    edited January 2013

Some of you get wound up far too easily !

well said .... lighten up people!