Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Mighty Massives are at it again

Comments

• Options

Jarman said:

Jarman said:

The 'massive' thing is a p*ss take. Started as a dig at the pigs and just carried on. Don't be fooled.
    Yes, there are some really thick people on Owlstalk - just like any football forum.
    I quite like Charlton. Ever since Bob Bolder went there.
    Not sure about Powells 'win at all costs' tactics, ie constant and blatant time wasting when you go one up.
    Kermogrant is a disgrace of a footballer. Awful cheating, whinging tw*t.

That is all.

No he isn't actually.
    Deluded Wednesday- you lot would give anything to have a player of his calibre in the ranks for your relegation battle, trust me.
    Not doubting his ability at all.

But he, and others like him are what is wrong with football today.

Is that right?
    You've seen him in all of what? 2 games?

I think it's a few more than that. Also seen him play for Leicester and Reims. Then there are the tv matches.

So how many games should I watch before making a judgement?

As many as you want, sounds like you've already made it. I expect he is probably tougher than any player in your current squad, as Miguel Llera will find out this Saturday.
  • Options
    Wasn't it against Bristol City that he thought it would be a good idea to 'man-handle' the ref and shout in his face because you didn't get a pen which actually cost you a goal?

Nice of him to offer Baldock a few quid to miss a pen as well.

Banter!
  • Options

Jarman said:

Jarman said:

The 'massive' thing is a p*ss take. Started as a dig at the pigs and just carried on. Don't be fooled.
    Yes, there are some really thick people on Owlstalk - just like any football forum.
    Not sure about Powells 'win at all costs' tactics, ie constant and blatant time wasting when you go one up.

That is all.

No he isn't actually.
    Deluded Wednesday- you lot would give anything to have a player of his calibre in the ranks for your relegation battle, trust me.

Is that right?

I think it's a few more than that. Also seen him play for Leicester and Reims. Then there are the tv matches.

Oh someone's been on wikipedia.

To be honest mate i'm humouring you.
    I couldn't give a flying pig what a small club supporter thinks of our Yann.
  • Options
    cafctom said:

Jarman said:

Jarman said:

That is all.

No he isn't actually.

Is that right?

As many as you want, sounds like you've already made it. I expect he is probably tougher than any player in your current squad, as Miguel Llera will find out this Saturday.
    What has that got to do with it?
  • Options
    Jarman said:

Jarman said:

Jarman said:

That is all.

No he isn't actually.

Is that right?

And people on Owlstalk are thick?

Hmm.
  • Options
    Plaaayer said:

Wasn't it against Bristol City that he thought it would be a good idea to 'man-handle' the ref and shout in his face because you didn't get a pen which actually cost you a goal?

Banter!

Frustration and the ref that day was absolute joke all game, yes his reaction was OOT, but he never cheated, hindsight, yes it looks back, but it goes on every week at Man Utd and Chelsea.

Llera was simply annoyed and showed his passion there mate.

• Options

Plaaayer said:

Banter!

Frustration and the ref that day was absolute joke all game, yes his reaction was OOT, but he never cheated, hindsight, yes it looks bad, but it goes on every week at Man Utd and Chelsea.

Llera was simply annoyed and showed his passion there mate.

• Options

Jarman said:

Jarman said:

Jarman said:

That is all.

No he isn't actually.

Is that right?

And people on Owlstalk are thick?

Hmm.
    Yes they are.
    Also the bloke who came on here and spelt 'Kermogant' wrong.
    He's thick as fudge!
  • Options
    I'm sure when Man Utd and Chelsea do it you call it passion as well! ;-)

I'm meeting one of your lot that I work with and a few of his mates on Saturday actually for a few beers.
  • Options
    All teams have a player that grates on opposing fans. His job is to unsettle defenders and he's good at it, can't say (through my rose tinted glasses) that I would ever think he was a disgrace of a footballer, guess he did a good job of unsettling Wendies fans too. Also don't see the problem with CP keeping it tight in the 2 games against Massives last season, probably won us the title.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Jarman said:

That is all.

No he isn't actually.

He's about as close to old school centre forward as you can get nowadays.
  • Options
    Plaaayer said:

I'm sure when Man Utd and Chelsea do it you call it passion as well! ;-)

I'm meeting one of your lot that I work with and a few of his mates on Saturday actually for a few beers.

You do realise you'll have to bounce don't ya?

• Options
    Im going to have to disagree with Yann being what is wrong with football, i would class middle aged fans coming up to away fans to shout that there club is a disgrace when there just walking back to there car or asking "hope you and your N word manager, are happy with that" whilst walking with and influencing there young children, that is what i would class as wrong with football.

• Options
    SeasonedOwl - what do you even no about Kerms? I don't think Weds have forgotten our gloating last year, I think we should all move on. We had a promotional rivalry last year but no rivalry particularly exists this year, Weds should start worrying about P'boro, Bristol City etc, as they are in a relegation battle. That said, would be nice to see them relegated.
  • Options

SeasonedOwl - what do you even no about Kerms? I don't think Weds have forgotten our gloating last year, I think we should all move on. We had a promotional rivalry last year but no rivalry particularly exists this year, Weds should start worrying about P'boro, Bristol City etc, as they are in a relegation battle. That said, would be nice to see them relegated.

Confident after your winning revival streak? I'd wait till March if I were you, you could go on a very bad run like Hudd then it would be all talk of L1 again and Bristol, Peterboro and Barnsley again.

And why would it be nice to see us go down? big club like us etc..

• Options
    Simple fact is, Wendies would absolutely love to have Yann in their side right now.
  • Options
    Kerm v Madine erm?
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    Not sure we would to be honest, he just looks ordinary in the matches ive seen him in, twice last year, once this year and some of your games on t.v.

If i'm honest i'd look elsewhere.
  • Options
    Simple question to the Norvern Monkees. If you win on Saturday, will you be holding a civic reception in your Town Hall Hovel?
    You can pick up a trophy here:-

http://www.trophiesandmedals.com/
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Not sure we would to be honest, he just looks ordinary in the matches ive seen him in, twice last year, once this year and some of your games on t.v.

Do we have the pleasure of your company OP?
  • Options

Now you must be on a wind up surely. With the strikers you've got, I mean Sidibe ffs and Robbie Fowler is training with you right?
  • Options
    I like Wednesday.....they gave us Morrison and Shirtliff
  • Options
    The civic reception was for a team getting promoted and pipping United to it, it was for the Wednesday fans nothing else, if someone was to say to me where do you want to finish, top and United be a mid table side or pip them to second and them have to suffer in the play offs again? what do you think I might say?
  • Options

The civic reception was for a team getting promoted and pipping United to it, it was for the Wednesday fans nothing else, if someone was to say to me where do you want to finish, top and United be a mid table side or pip them to second and them have to suffer in the play offs again? what do you think I might say?

That makes it seem even more sad/pathetic then when it was just for coming second in the 3rd tier.
  • Options
    we must really wind them up. Some of them have us in there top hated teams.

http://www.owlstalk.co.uk/forums/index.php/topic/188535-list-our-biggest-10-rivals-in-order/

• Options
    I think they're mostly joking
  • Options
    Funny, surely the list should read
    Barcelona
    Real Madrid
    Man U
    Man C
    Inter Milan
    Juventus
    Bayern M
    et al
  • Options
    Talal said:

I think they're mostly joking

I did think that until you read the other thread about as hating them on there.