Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Mighty Massives are at it again

Comments

• Options
    Be nice to get a 4-0 home win on Saturday against these mugs, we must watch Reda Johnson, bit of an animal, lucky not to get sent off in the recent game against us!
  • Options
    edited January 2013

in all fairness would it not be more cost effective to just move the game to a midweek instead of heating bills etc

No, because we generate a lot less revenue for midweek matches due to lower ticket sales and season-ticket holders who don't come (therefore don't buy any extras), especially at this time of year.
  • Options
    Would never of thought that they spent 8 years in the premiership.
  • Options
    edited January 2013

cafckev said:

I think its just so funny that they thought the request was for them to clean it because it mentioned Wednesday.....they really are stupid!!

I thought the same!
    It appeared on their site for some reason!

http://www.swfc.co.uk/news/article/valley-appeal-for-owls-clash-613279.aspx

I thought the thread on Owl's talk was funny.

If the premiership was based on the size of the club then both them and the blades would be mid-table premiership and we'll be where we are now, thankfully that isn't the case and teams can be above or below their natural level.

Wednesday have impressive away support but for some reason have never filled the full 3.5k at The Valley which is odd.
  • Options
    edited January 2013

Fair play it's just a bit of humour

They are thick northern pig farming whippet fooking bstds after all

Are you Noel Coward in disguise?
  • Options
    edited January 2013

cafckev said:

I think its just so funny that they thought the request was for them to clean it because it mentioned Wednesday.....they really are stupid!!

I thought the same!
    It appeared on their site for some reason!

http://www.swfc.co.uk/news/article/valley-appeal-for-owls-clash-613279.aspx

I thought the thread on Owl's talk was funny.

If the premiership was based on the size of the club then both them and the blades would be mid-table premiership and we'll be where we are now, thankfully that isn't the case and teams can be above or below their natural level.

Wednesday have impressive away support but for some reason have never filled the full 3.5k at The Valley which is odd.

But United have.
    Infact they always bring a much better away following than that of Wednesday....
    Just putting that out there.

Oink oink.

• Options
    SSN to show volunteers at the Valley this morning clearing the snow shortly.
  • Options
    SSN just interviewed Paddy Powell on the pitch - confident game will be on.
  • Options
    That Johnnie Jackson goal was fantastic. I am feeling all dewy-eyed!
  • Options
    Eaststand why haven't you put a more recent video up mate?

Have you cleared the snow yet?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Eaststand why haven't you put a more recent video up mate?

Have you cleared the snow yet?

This ones a bit more recent

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OZ_ixvHTd7A
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    Na it's old news that, have you got any of your recent visit to Hillsborough?
  • Options

Na it's old news that, have you got any of your recent visit it Hillsborough?

You would have one op? When you post it can you put the current League table at the end and take a look at it, please.

• Options

Yes, you beat us in December. Congratulations! Blah blah blah cor talk about milking it OP!
  • Options

Yes, you beat us in December. Congratulations! Blah blah blah cor talk about milking it OP!
    It was their Cup Final, let them have their glory, bless 'em.
  • Options
    Wednesday, without doubt the most deluded fans in the world.
  • Options
    The 'massive' thing is a p*ss take. Started as a dig at the pigs and just carried on. Don't be fooled.
    Yes, there are some really thick people on Owlstalk - just like any football forum.
    I quite like Charlton. Ever since Bob Bolder went there.
    Not sure about Powells 'win at all costs' tactics, ie constant and blatant time wasting when you go one up.
    Kermogrant is a disgrace of a footballer. Awful cheating, whinging tw*t.

That is all.
  • Options

The 'massive' thing is a p*ss take. Started as a dig at the pigs and just carried on. Don't be fooled.
    Yes, there are some really thick people on Owlstalk - just like any football forum.
    Not sure about Powells 'win at all costs' tactics, ie constant and blatant time wasting when you go one up.

That is all.

TBF most of them are okay on here, it's just the odd few.

• Options

That is all.

No he isn't actually.
    Deluded Wednesday- you lot would give anything to have a player of his calibre in the ranks for your relegation battle, trust me.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    -must resist urge to bite-
  • Options

That is all.

I'm pleased you like Charlton, that's made my day. Cheered me up no end.
    Kermogrant is a spelling mistake no more no less.
  • Options

That is all.

TBF most of them are okay on here, it's just the odd few.

P.S I'm sure they 'get' the massive thing.

P.P.S Addick up North, I've mentioned it once? lol

• Options
    Jarman said:

That is all.

No he isn't actually.
    Deluded Wednesday- you lot would give anything to have a player of his calibre in the ranks for your relegation battle, trust me.
    Not doubting his ability at all.

But he, and others like him are what is wrong with football today.

• Options
    @operationpig er, well, that might be true now. Just getting it in early before you get on a roll mate ;o)
  • Options

Jarman said:

That is all.

No he isn't actually.

Is that right?
    You've seen him in all of what? 2 games?

• Options
    Jarman said:

Jarman said:

That is all.

No he isn't actually.

Is that right?
    You've seen him in all of what? 2 games?

I think it's a few more than that. Also seen him play for Leicester and Reims. Then there are the tv matches.

So how many games should I watch before making a judgement?

• Options
    Do you mean cheating, whinging twat like Llera? Who actually cost you a goal because of it?
  • Options
    What did Llera do Plaayer?
  • Options
    Plaaayer said:

Do you mean cheating, whinging twat like Llera? Who actually cost you a goal because of it?

He did whinge and he did cost us a goal - in that instance.

Your point?