Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Mighty Massives are at it again

Comments

• Options

saw him on a push bike in blackheath a couple of years back.

whether that adds to his hard image or not i dont know.

only if it was clearly designed for a 10 yr old.
  • Options
    Hope Lita plays, he is dogshite.
  • Options
    ChiAddick said:

Hope Lita plays, he is dogshite.

£5 On a hattrick then LOL

• Options
    Haha, yeah i regret saying that already.
  • Options

• Options
    Where is Talal El Karkouri when you need him?
  • Options
    Yeh, where IS Talal El Karkouri, actually?
  • Options
    Bloody hell! what have I missed in here today..?
  • Options

Bloody hell! what have I missed in here today..?

Unfortunately mate, not all of your fellow Owls conduct themselves with the same degree of decorum as your good self. I know all clubs have dickhead fans and we met one of yours today.
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    Piggy

We had lita for a bit really didnt do much i think it was when pardont was our mgr where has he been lately genuine question not a dig just havent heard his name in a while
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Leroy Lita still knocking around? He must've played for every CCC club by now?
  • Options
    Mole said:

Bunch of interbred's the lot of them, A big day out for them coming to London. No doubt the old man bought his missus a train ticket for christmas as a present so he could come to the game and she can walk around the West End looking at all the bright lights.The family will be talking about their day out to the big city for years to come, highlight of their life's.
    Sheffield Wednesday fans, Roy Hattersley and David Blunkett. Say no more.

If im honest I hate going to London your never more than a couple of feet from rats as well as the ethnics that have infected the city. I'd love a season where we don't have to go.
    Fuck off cunt.
  • Options
    @operationpig - see above. There's a fair few on here who don't like racist shitbags!
  • Options
    Jesus RCT dont think i have ever read a post from you like that
  • Options

Jesus RCT dont think i have ever read a post from you like that

Not whilst sober which i am tonight mate.

Times when you have to be to the point and not warble on like most my posts.
  • Options

Bunch of interbred's the lot of them, A big day out for them coming to London. No doubt the old man bought his missus a train ticket for christmas as a present so he could come to the game and she can walk around the West End looking at all the bright lights.The family will be talking about their day out to the big city for years to come, highlight of their life's.
    Sheffield Wednesday fans, Roy Hattersley and David Blunkett. Say no more.

tis true tis true ... i couldnt think of a more miserable place to live then steel sheffield ... poor chaps
    id expect most chaps misses to be in their fancy for this special occasion ....
  • Options
    Agreed the mole was a clown
  • Options

Piggy

We had lita for a bit really didnt do much i think it was when pardont was our mgr where has he been lately genuine question not a dig just havent heard his name in a while

Middlesboro', but he seems to have lost his way somewhat, I still think he'd got ability and maybe he just needs the right club etc, tbh, I'm just happy we've got a striker who could do a job, we've been playing with no strikers and it's been showing, Madine doesn't seem to be able to do it in this league, don't get me wrong he's been okay in other areas but he just can't seem to score hence why DJs not been selecting him.

Time will tell about Lita though.

Oh and the other idiot needs banning even if he's on of ours, no place for that comment, Wednesday or not.

• Options
    Lita's at Swansea isn't he?
  • Options
    I was well happy when we signed him pal but turned put to be a real let down

We were on the down so maybe it wasn't just him but he was disappointing
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    My missis cannot stand Sheff Wed after the amount of grief we received in and around Hillsborough last season. I'd be pretty ashamed if I was an owl. I hope they go down, most of the supporters we came accros were a-holes of the highest nature.
  • Options
    Beckboy said:

Lita's at Swansea isn't he?

Yes lol middlesboro'

• Options
    PopIcon said:

My missis cannot stand Sheff Wed after the amount of grief we received in and around Hillsborough last season. I'd be pretty ashamed if I was an owl. I hope they go down, most of the supporters we came accros were a-holes of the highest nature.

I had a brick chucked at my car at forest this year, but I still met some decent forest lads, swings and roundabouts mucka, there will be idiots at most clubs, clubs that get big gates will have more.

Look at the Leeds scumbags that were on TV at ours this year, trust me you didn't see half of the stuff because the TV blocked it out yet I know some decent leeds lads,..... bloody hell! did I really just say that?

• Options
    Famous for the shit England band and having a ground in which 96 innocent fans lost their lives. Joke club
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    I quite liked Shef Wed in the 90's if I'm honest.

They played in the cup final against Arsenal..went to a replay I think...around the time I first got into watching football properly.

Chris woods, des walker, Andy sinton, David hurst, Carlton Palmer. That era.

Don't give a shit about them now though really.
  • Options

PopIcon said:

I had a brick chucked at my car at forest this year, but I still met some decent forest lads, swings and roundabouts mucka, there will be idiots at most clubs, clubs that get big gates will have more.

Look at the Leeds scumbags that were on TV at ours this year, trust me you didn't see half of the stuff because the TV blocked it out yet I know some decent leeds lads,..... bloody hell! did I really just say that?

OP, I don't doubt for one second that there are some good supporters at every club. I've seen Charlton all over the country, but Wednesday supporters were bitter before the game and after the match. I think that Wednesday fans need to manage their expectations better. They need to accept that they are the 41st best club in the country, there are 40 more deserving clubs above them, yes 40 teams!
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    PopIcon said:

PopIcon said:

OP, I don't doubt for one second that there are some good supporters at every club. I've seen Charlton all over the country, but Wednesday supporters were bitter before the game and after the match. I think that Wednesday fans need to manage their expectations better. They need to accept that they are the 41st best club in the country, there are 40 more deserving clubs above them, yes 40 teams!
    Then you should of told them (or maybe not) look everyone has idiots, most of us know where we stand, Most of us are decent at Wednesday, just because there's a few bad apples doesn't make everyone the same, I'm sure if I came to your covered end with my Wednesday top on or lets say outside after a win, do you honestly think you lot would be shaking my hand without abuse? - don't think so George.

ValleyGary that early 90s side was close to winning the league in the top flight and was going places until our chairman gambled and lost, it was slow slide downwards from then onwards, he fled to work for the fa and left us to rot, we still haven't recovered from it.

This spell will be our longest out of the top flight in our history!

• Options
    RobRob
    edited January 2013
    Not quite. You were out of the top flight from 1970 to 1984. Next year you will equal that.

I bet that betting scandal in the 60's was a shocker. Were you around then?
  • Options
    Correct Rob, but I cannot see us beating 14 years, I even remember our first game back, a 3-1 win over Forest at Hillsborough.

Slightly before my time that scandal but I've been told how it rocked this club and people say that it was it was to blame for our slow demise in the 70s.

Some people even thought the fa were very anti Wednesday after it for many years too, silly blokes for doing it they had it all and were decent footballers.
  • Options
    Sheffield who ?