Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Powells football is terrible

Comments

• Options
    Defender and his tactics show, we are strong in defense, midfield average and it shows , strikers fecking crap - not surprised though as we have dyerbolical coaching them.
  • Options
    Contracts ....pleeeease ...they are supposed to be professional
  • Options
    I don't think he will be our manager next season.
  • Options

Right will you lot finally wake up....he aint gonna take us further...change change change, lovely man but his time is up, please i dont want pelters (not bothered if you do) but he has to go now - and i think he will - fecking turgid football.

Scab most of our hardcore would agree with you but not those on here. It was all the fault of the lost board but never SCP but the new owner will not keep him unless there is a massive improvement in performances and results
  • Options
    Lets hope sl vincent, im sad....love the man but he aint right for us
  • Options

Right will you lot finally wake up....he aint gonna take us further...change change change, lovely man but his time is up, please i dont want pelters (not bothered if you do) but he has to go now - and i think he will - fecking turgid football.

Are you worried?
  • Options
    Had a feeling this was gonna be used again
    Scabby you are so wrong SCP is the man to take us forward
  • Options
    Give SCP the tools and he will get it right.
  • Options
    Offit i am m8 to be honest, i love football like you and most on here but the football ive seen for the last 3 years is crap.....and i do say GO with a heavy heart.
  • Options

Please explain yourself
    1 defeat in the last 6 games
    The world is coming to an end and Powell has to go
    SORT IT OUT MATE AND SUPPORT THE PLAYERS AND STAFF
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    The problem is the new owner needs to invest now in at least 2 decent players.

If he doesn't trust Powell now it will be too late, so I guess he either needs to back him or sack him.

I'm in the back him camp, but doing nothing will cost us a place in this division imho.
  • Options
    Whatever paulie but in the long run trust mei WILL be proved right.
  • Options
    Millwall have showed balls and they will stay up is anyone confident we will.

............nah
  • Options

So no explanation as to you keeping quiet for 5 games we lose one match and now Powell has to go
    All you could say is Whatever
    TYPICAL
  • Options
    Serious question...do you guys look at our squad and think "If X was in charge we'd be playing good football and getting results? If Powell leaves, who would you like to come in instead?
  • Options
    Deserves it's own LOL
  • Options

Millwall have showed balls and they will stay up is anyone confident we will.

............nah

I think they have a better squad than us.

• Options
    Any new manager will have to work with the attacking threat of Cook, Church, Green, Harriott. Kerms is our only bit of quality we have, until that is addressed it doesn't matter who the manager is as we will struggle
  • Options
    Seriously just looked while we was 5 games unbeaten Scabby made no comments regarding games
    Scabby just needs to shut up and support the team
    IN POWELL WE TRUST
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    He did a good job with a pretty poor Swindon team, granted....but he'd be crackers (or just desperate) to take this job on.
  • Options
    edited January 2014

So no explanation as to you keeping quiet for 5 games we lose one match and now Powell has to go
    All you could say is Whatever
    TYPICAL
    1 win in 10 games.

We are at breaking point.

RD will make a judgement based on what he is seeing at the moment. For the most part he will be seeing a team that isn't winning, can't score and is not particularly entertaining.

Regardless of the above I will not be surprised if Oxford is Powell's last game in charge.

Whether that is right or wrong is open to debate. But I can see why a new owner might sack him.
  • Options
    Hoddle is a fantastic tactician
  • Options

Please explain yourself
    1 defeat in the last 6 games
    The world is coming to an end and Powell has to go
    SORT IT OUT MATE AND SUPPORT THE PLAYERS AND STAFF
    Please explain yourself
    1 win since the beginning of December
    The world will go on and so will CP and Charlton but the time to part company is upon us.
    Nothing to sort out that is RD's job
  • Options
    Our squad is bottom 3 standard unfortunately and if Powell keeps out us of there as he has done so far, he should stay.
  • Options
    Anyway im off to watch take me out......so let the lifers smell the coffeet
  • Options

Seriously just looked while we was 5 games unbeaten Scabby made no comments regarding games
    Scabby just needs to shut up and support the team
    IN POWELL WE TRUST

Let the sausage see the roll. ...
    .bacm on tomorrow

• Options
    He can be good at tactics all he likes but he's renowned for getting the hump with players that aren't as good as him.

Won't last 5 minutes with this squad, plus why on earth would he chose Charlton to come back into management.

We don't have the players this season. Teams around us have strengthened, we haven't. In fact, we've probably got weaker.

• Options
    1 win in the last 10