Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Powells football is terrible

Comments

• Options
    The players we have are good enough to play the style of football wants in this league. We played some lovely footbalk in League One and dominated games. We aren't going to do that in this division. He needs money to strenghten the same squad he's had for two years now.
  • Options
    Would like to see Chris Powell given the opportunity with some quality in the team to prove it one way or the other.

The thing is that due to FFP if Charlton managed to maintain in the championship, Charlton may be in a better position than some of the clubs with huge losses. Chris Powell is also good on spending on a tight budget and picking good characters. With a bit of quality in the team, Charlton would be knocking on the door of the top 6.
  • Options
    Please people no one is bigger than Charlton....we were formed in 1905, 100 percent Support my arse......and if anY of our players read this forum pull your fecking Finger out Chris Powell aint bigger than CAFC, you should be playing for your Lively hood, whoever is the next manager.
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    Livelihood
  • Options

Please people no one is bigger than Charlton....we were formed in 1905, 100 percent Support my arse......and if anY of our players read this forum pull your fecking Finger out Chris Powell aint bigger than CAFC, you should be playing for your Lively hood, whoever is the next manager.

Big brothers still on
  • Options
    You understood though sgh remarkable
  • Options
    Vincent said:

Vincent said:

boogica said:

Vincent said:

boogica said:

The pitch is shite the team is weak down to TJ and MS no finances to back up both issues thats why we are in the position we are in disgraceful.

Could you name all the weak players in our team, then tell me why everyone on here who criticize the old regime want all our poor players given new contracts
    Everybody has got different judgements on players , its obvious we are weak in certain places ie up front we lack a real goalscorer , no doubt CP asked the old board for money and all they could give him was someone in the calibre of simon church who ok works hard but he isnt gonna score the goals to push us up the table , as for contracts that is a issue that needs to be sorted asap .
    So you think Church is weak and because of this we are 4 points off the bottom of the league. As you say everybody has their own judgement
    Vincent, are you disagreeing that our striking options aren't one of the main reasons we're not doing well this season?

I think we have a mid table side not being managed very well and if you read my comments it is not down to Church us being 4 points off the bottom. With CP's tactics I am not sure that 1 good striker would make all the difference

no chance do we have a mid table squad
  • Options
    It is gary , luisa is miss understood
  • Options
    Our forwards couldn't even score with luisa
  • Options

Vincent said:

Vincent said:

boogica said:

Vincent said:

boogica said:

The pitch is shite the team is weak down to TJ and MS no finances to back up both issues thats why we are in the position we are in disgraceful.

Could you name all the weak players in our team, then tell me why everyone on here who criticize the old regime want all our poor players given new contracts
    Everybody has got different judgements on players , its obvious we are weak in certain places ie up front we lack a real goalscorer , no doubt CP asked the old board for money and all they could give him was someone in the calibre of simon church who ok works hard but he isnt gonna score the goals to push us up the table , as for contracts that is a issue that needs to be sorted asap .
    So you think Church is weak and because of this we are 4 points off the bottom of the league. As you say everybody has their own judgement
    Vincent, are you disagreeing that our striking options aren't one of the main reasons we're not doing well this season?

I think we have a mid table side not being managed very well and if you read my comments it is not down to Church us being 4 points off the bottom. With CP's tactics I am not sure that 1 good striker would make all the difference

no chance do we have a mid table squad
    With a decent striker, Charlton would be nearly close to a mid table squad. Charlton currently have a bottom 5 squad- which is why Charlton are 4th from the foot of the table. Table does not lie.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    We are staying up :-)
  • Options

What on earth are you on about?

• Options
    Vincent said:

Vincent said:

boogica said:

Vincent said:

boogica said:

I think we have a mid table side not being managed very well and if you read my comments it is not down to Church us being 4 points off the bottom. With CP's tactics I am not sure that 1 good striker would make all the difference.
    The depth of this squad and its quality is not mid table Championship. It is bottom third at best.
  • Options

How tall is she?
  • Options

Right will you lot finally wake up....he aint gonna take us further...change change change, lovely man but his time is up, please i dont want pelters (not bothered if you do) but he has to go now - and i think he will - fecking turgid football.

Lets give him a chance with some money. I am not blinkered enough to think he is the best thing since sliced bread.
  • Options

Vincent said:

Vincent said:

boogica said:

Vincent said:

boogica said:

I think we have a mid table side not being managed very well and if you read my comments it is not down to Church us being 4 points off the bottom. With CP's tactics I am not sure that 1 good striker would make all the difference.
    The depth of this squad and its quality is not mid table Championship. It is bottom third at best.
    Another reason for CP to go now
  • Options
    Bizarre
  • Options

How tall is she?
    there all the same height laying down

• Options
    another reason for this owner to buck up his ideas and sign us some players that can save us from relegation rather than these stupid 6 month loan deals
  • Options
    Easy as that Mike, why don't every club just do that.

Attack on the new owner already typical lifer
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Vincent said:

Vincent said:

boogica said:

Vincent said:

boogica said:

Fair enough. I respectfully disagree.
  • Options
    I've made this point before, possibly earlier on this thread, but if you go back to the preseason predictions the majority seemed to realise that the lack of player investment had left us with a bottom third of the table squad. No one was calling for Powell to go then.

We are where most of us expected to be...
  • Options

I've made this point before, possibly earlier on this thread, but if you go back to the preseason predictions the majority seemed to realise that the lack of player investment had left us with a bottom third of the table squad. No one was calling for Powell to go then.

We are where most of us expected to be...

That was before we got Sordell and Church
  • Options
    Ha ha
  • Options
    Vincent said:

Easy as that Mike, why don't every club just do that.

Attack on the new owner already typical lifer

'Typical lifer'....what does that even mean????
  • Options
    Well I don't tick any of those boxes and I post on here all the time.

And you've called Mike a typical lifer which is crap, cos I've seen him be critical of Powell on several occasions.