Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Traffic chaos in Kent

Comments

• Options
    Dansk_Red said:

France is approximately twice the size of the UK, with about the same population (63m) so they have more room to accommodate these people.

No we ain't!
  • Options
    How is it viewed in France rob where do they see the responsibility falls and what so they think about these scum bags
  • Options
    I'd like to know where the fuck they got them bikes from they are riding about on , if they have rode from Africa maybe they should go in the Tour de France , dirty disgusting poncing scumbags ,time to show some action and stop sitting round the table .

Get the army in or block up the tunnel and go back to the ferries and hovercrafts.
  • Options
    Do they feel sorry for them mate and view them as poor souls or do they act like they do to the lorry drivers around calais all the time,
  • Options

http://www.kentonline.co.uk/whitstable/news/ladesfield-care-plans-40461/

Could no longer be afforded to run as a care home but now being done up to house 16-17 year old asylum seekers. It has all the makings for a lovely enviroment. So they have 8 weeks in the home and then what? Do they just disappear? It's funny how the council tried sneaking this through the back door as they knew they'd be a backlash. I fear for the future of kent with so many illegals trying to get here.

I don't know about you, but I'd rather welcome young people who've fled ISIS than allow back the British youths who've gone to join them.
  • Options
    My God so many knuckle draggers on this site. It is like a 70s sitcom.
  • Options
    For me mate it's a no brainer get the army in to sort it ,they only want our benefits , it really pisses me off that people feel sorry for them , as it is we ain't all gonna agree , but the immigration problem is getting out of control and it needs to be sorted quickly .
  • Options
    boogica said:

MrOneLung said:

I still don't get why they deserve our sympathy. These are criminals trying to illegally enter my country. They are not fleeing harm. They are in a safe country already. They are fleeing to,not fleeing from.

Exactly they want to come here for all the payouts they can get
    Sigh. What payouts?
  • Options
    I totally agree ken I think the show you refer to is the one with the wolfie Smith he wanted a utopia
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

boogica said:

MrOneLung said:

I still don't get why they deserve our sympathy. These are criminals trying to illegally enter my country. They are not fleeing harm. They are in a safe country already. They are fleeing to,not fleeing from.

Sigh. What payouts?
    Guess you are another do gooder , why don't you adopt a few of em .
  • Options
    smiffyboy said:

I knew I would get flack but the lack of empathy with fellow humans is breathtaking. The criminals and scroungers wanting to breach our walls have in the vast majority of cases walked from war torn Africa and Middle East. How desperate must they be to even consider such a journey with no money food or idea of outcome. If that alone doesn't attract some sympathy with their plight then I'm saddened.

Then why walk so far when there are plenty of other countries closer that they walked through where they could of got water and food from but no they chose to walk a lot further because that is not the case for them, it's an excuse to try and get here for our benefits
    Most of them speak good English. I doubt any of them speak much Bulgarian, Greek or Italian. French-speaking Africans tend overwhelmingly to seek haven in France -- much good that it does them.
  • Options
    Yeah they have fled isis now I know that's there's a lot of bollox being spoke
  • Options
    boogica said:

boogica said:

MrOneLung said:

Sigh. What payouts?
    So are you a do badder?
  • Options

smiffyboy said:

I knew I would get flack but the lack of empathy with fellow humans is breathtaking. The criminals and scroungers wanting to breach our walls have in the vast majority of cases walked from war torn Africa and Middle East. How desperate must they be to even consider such a journey with no money food or idea of outcome. If that alone doesn't attract some sympathy with their plight then I'm saddened.

Then why walk so far when there are plenty of other countries closer that they walked through where they could of got water and food from but no they chose to walk a lot further because that is not the case for them, it's an excuse to try and get here for our benefits
    Most of them speak good English. I doubt any of them speak much Bulgarian, Greek or Italian. French-speaking Africans tend overwhelmingly to seek haven in France -- much good that it does them.
    In all them countries quoted most people can speak English due to tourism, so I'm pretty sure they could survive there as they are fleeing war and so a safe heaven with no conflict is better, but that's crap they are heading for our promised land of handouts nothing to do with the tongue we speak with .
  • Options
    David Cameron has said that the migrant crisis is likely to last all summer.

If the French had the will they could end this lawlessness far sooner. If they don't, they will face a far greater problem as more and more migrants will come. If the migrants get the message that they will be sent back or made to apply for asylum in the first country, perhaps it would make them think twice.

The French should also be taking action against the striking ferry workers who again set fire to tyres on the motorway to the port today.

The wonderful EU we are part of should also be taking action.
  • Options
    Point 1: So you're gonna believe some fella claiming to be fleeing isis just on his say so?

Point 2: If there ain't no benefits for em to claim in the UK, they must be desperately wanting to come for other reasons....
  • Options

You've shown us that some of them are bad people, and none of us want them here.

But some of the thousands at Calais are Syrians, who've fled for their lives -- wouldn't we, faced with raping, beheading, crucifying psychopaths on the rampage? -- and I, for one, have a lot of sympathy for them. There are almost certainly people there who could make a valuable contribution to our country -- doctors, engineers and the like.
  • Options
    edited July 2015

You've shown us that some of them are bad people, and none of us want them here.

But some of the thousands at Calais are Syrians, who've fled for their lives -- wouldn't we, faced with raping, beheading, crucifying psychopaths on the rampage? -- and I, for one, have a lot of sympathy for them. There are almost certainly people there who could make a valuable contribution to our country -- doctors, engineers and the like.
    Sorry accidentally 'liked' this.

I would have sympathy for them if they applied for asylum in the first safe country, but no, they have to travel across Europe to come here. If I were in their position, I would be very happy to live in the first safe country I came to.
  • Options
    It's much easier to work here illegally as we don't have identity cards. Virtually impossible in France.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Jints said:

It's much easier to work here illegally as we don't have identity cards. Virtually impossible in France.

It ain't ; )
  • Options
    edited July 2015
    Jints said:

The French have the "sans papiers" system. Illegals are tolerated and work on the black, but do not officially exist. It's state hypocrisy on a grand scale.
  • Options

Sorry accidentally 'liked' this.

I would have sympathy for them if they applied for asylum in the first safe country, but no, they have to travel across Europe to come here. If I were in their position, I would be very happy to live in the first safe country I came to.
    Any normal person fleeing war would stop at the first safe country they come to and genuine ones probably do but these cockroaches aren't in that category
  • Options

Jints said:

The French have the "sans papiers" system. Illegals are tolerated and work on the black, but do not officially exist. It's state hypocrisy on a grand scale.
    As is, by the way, the French authority's total abandonment of the interests of their own citizens in Calais. And their pretence that this is somehow a British problem.
  • Options
    HaHa

Customs "Are you, have you ever been or are you ever likely to be a member the group known as ISIS or any other related organisation?"

Immigrant "No boss"

Customs "NNNEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEXXXXT"

Give me strength
  • Options
    kentred2 said:

boogica said:

boogica said:

MrOneLung said:

Sigh. What payouts?
    So are you a do badder?
    No not at all just someone who thinks this immigration business is getting out of control , and needs sorting ie I don't want a massive influx of immigrants we already have enough here.
  • Options
    brogib said:

HaHa

Customs "Are you, have you ever been or are you ever likely to be a member the group known as ISIS or any other related organisation?"

Immigrant "No boss"

Customs "NNNEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEXXXXT"

Give me strength

I reckon you're right. Some of the people trying to get in may well be terrorists. All the more reason to sift and process them all properly -- who should be allowed to stay in France or come to the UK; who should be shipped back to their place of origin or embarkation; and who belongs in prison? Leaving large numbers of people to live in squalor in Calais, storming the lorry parks or railway every night, cannot be the answer. Calais was a dump at the best of times, but how horrible must it be now?
  • Options
    Classic CL thread... Bleeding Hearts vs Heartless Farts!
  • Options
    kentred2 said:

My God so many knuckle draggers on this site. It is like a 70s sitcom.

Some of us remember when you wanted us to go down.

• Options

Classic CL thread... Bleeding Hearts vs Heartless Farts!

I'm a Bleeding Fart