Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Post-Palace Police Arrangements.

12345679»

Comments

• Options
    PL54 said:

PL54 said:

I don't think adding another 2,000 Charlton to the situation would have made it less boisterous!

Same amount of tickets 2900 but both ends RS and YZ not used.
    more space between fans during the game.

We're you there ? I don't think the issue was proximity to home fans.
    Yes afraid so.

The fans were too close during the game and after.
  • Options
    LouisMend said:

I did actually whilst waiting around at Selhurst conduct some fake interviews with Palace fans talking about previous CAFC v Palace games.

I asked them about games we won and how that made them feel, along with games we've lost.

Obviously I've edited the ones we've lost out, and dubbed the palace fans upset comments about the wins over Living next door to Alice. Will be on the Charlton Live podcast this evening.

As promised, here's the clip

https://audioboom.com/boos/3619324-miserable-palace-fans-reporting-undercover-from-outside-selhurst-park
  • Options

PL54 said:

I don't think adding another 2,000 Charlton to the situation would have made it less boisterous!

Same amount of tickets 2900 but both ends RS and YZ not used.(only CAFC in Arthur Waite) i predicted 8k empty seats there were 10 K
    more space between fans during the game.

Shouldn't be the hardest job in the world to police 16k people even if 2k are drugged or pissed. I thought these top police men went to Uni and knew about stadium control.

What sort of light weight buys beer and doesn't drink it, but throws it hitting you own fans. Those Pratts should have been with the ultras.
    What too old ?

Police?? Uni?? Leave off, this lot didn't have a brain cell between them.
  • Options

The whole night was Ott some of our"fans" and I use the word loosely from the few short vids I've seen were a disgrace to our club which was why I didn't go

There are some hysterical comments on this thread, particularly the one about season ticket holders giving their second ticket to millwall fans en masse, but this one is my favourite.

Ps. I'm assuming it's tongue in cheek and a wind up, but even funnier if not.
  • Options

if they gave us the whole stand, which there was no good reason not to give us as the rest of the ground was empty!!, it would of been so much easier to police

Would imagine that next time we go there (whenever that may be), we'll be more likely to get less tickets, not more.