Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton v. Ipswich post match views 2015/16

3-0 again.

Well done to those that stood up for the 2%.

Clear message sent, both on and off the pitch.

Comments

• Options
    It's the pity from my friends and colleagues that I hate the most.
  • Options
    IA said:

LoOkOuT said:

3-0 again.

We've got our Charlton back!
    That's not the one we want!
  • Options
    You need a strong spine at any level. We didn't have one; they did.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Decent second half, I thought. There's a forward line in there, at least, and a left-back.

Hate to say it but Cousins needs a long rest
  • Options
    Oh and great to put some names to faces after helping out with the 2% poster hand out.
  • Options
    Leuth said:

Decent second half, I thought. There's a forward line in there, at least, and a left-back.

Hate to say it but Cousins needs a long rest

I seriously thought TDH was right footed in the first half - is he ?
  • Options
    Woeful
  • Options
    Glad to have finally found a stream, first full Charlton I've actually been able to watch, I sure picked a good one didn't I? Up at 6AM for that shite. Defense was suspect, our target man won 0 headers. At least Lookman will be a player and Vaz Te put in a bit of a shift. Few positives today, well done to the 2%
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Reza's on the pitch right now doing timed pitch long sprints. FACT
  • Options
    We need a new manager to keep us up then look at who we can get next season.

I.e the same as last season and the same as when powell got the boot.
  • Options

Well, in fact I do have something more to say. My father watched the second half with me and after the final whistle he asked 'Why do you support this team? How did you become a fan? They looked so so poor and showed no will to fight. ''

I've said that after most games most weeks for 40+ years but I'm not crying about it.
  • Options
    Its probably for the best that we get relegated... reduce the budget... bring in some even poorer players, reduce the crowds... build another training facility... sell players before they have even made their debut for us....

In fact maybe just become a training facility for other clubs... knock down the valley, sell the land... and offer an Olympic sized pool for other clubs to train in...
  • Options
    Awful performance. We were outplayed and completely outmuscled. The way Solly was handed off for the first goal was embarrassing.