Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Queens Park Rangers v Charlton | Sat 21 Dec | 3pm KO | Post-match views

First thirty minutes of the first half didn't bode well, but I thought for the first thirty minutes of the second half we looked really good until their equaliser. Doughty and Morgan kept us in it.

Cue new ace striker equalising with the last kick of the game. Credit where credits due, we fought for that.

Merry Christmas Charlton!

Over to you.

Comments

• Options
    So good to be on the other side of a late goal for a change 
  • Options
    Strewth😬
  • Options
    And breath!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Nice to be on the right end of an injury time goal for once. I would have taken the win over Hull and a loss here though but never mind. We still need to win a bloody game, that's all that matters. Some of the teams around us are starting to pick up a bit of form now so it's imperative we do too. Cullen, Field and Williams still won't be back for a while even once they're back in training so the defence needs to shape up sharpish
  • Options
    Over the moon with that, hopefully it will help lift the mood
    Stand down the two extra relief staff for the Angry Arms tonight.
  • Options
    Come on, I'm desperate to see a clip of Naby's goal.

Get posting someone!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Late goal papers over the cracks but I'll take it any day. 
  • Options
    2 points closer to the relegation places.  Down to 6 points now.
  • Options
    @Callumcafc

Great stuff Callum. Now for Naby's goal, please.;
  • Options
    I'm ashamed to say I switched it off at 91 minutes. The game looked completely dead to me. I've never done that before. Never left a game early or turned it off. That serves me right. 

I thought the defending in the first half was not of a professional level. I used to play in a District C league and it was a bit like that, but on a really bad day. We came out well in the second half but we still looked like conceding anytime they came forward. 

Morgan was brilliant when he came on. Doughty played well, too. Dillon had a few moments of madness but kept us in it first half. 

I thought Bonne was atrocious. 

Good result in the end, all things considered. 
  • Options
    Over the moon with that, hopefully it will help lift the mood
    Stand down the two extra relief staff for the Angry Arms tonight.
    Thank the lord for zero hours contracts 
    Come on - capital "L" mate.
  • Options
    I'll take that after the run we've had. Let's get this takeover sorted asap because we're going to need some players for that January run-in.