Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Queens Park Rangers v Charlton | Sat 21 Dec | 3pm KO | Post-match views

Comments

• Options
    An away point is always good.

Great character to come from behind twice.

Just hope all are fit for Boxing Day although seems like Leko probably won't be sadly.
  • Options
    @Callumcafc

You're a star!
  • Options
    2 points closer to the relegation places.  Down to 6 points now.
    It was already at 6 points. 
  • Options
    Over the moon with that, hopefully it will help lift the mood
    Stand down the two extra relief staff for the Angry Arms tonight.
    Thank the lord for zero hours contracts 
    Come on - capital "L" mate.
    He was thanking me, mate.
  • Options
    We’ve just had a Last-minute Sarrmas, I wish a Merry Christmas, Happy Hannukah, and Kracking Kwanza to Addicks everywhere. 
  • Options
    Really does feel like a win and great for Naby to redeem himself after that first half defensive howler. Very nicely taken goal as well. Doughty and Morgan showed they're not out of place in the first team squad though I'd still prefer they weren't playing every week.

• Options
    Brilliant control and finish, Sarr is better there than he is defending.
  • Options
    I'll definitely take that, especially after reading all the comments from the first half and it being so late in injury time. What a cool finish by Naby too in such a pressurised situation. 

We did not give up. We will never give up. Very poor run of form (worst in division) but it will get better. Hurry up EFL and let us get taken over by ESI. Until then, we will fight for every point to keep our heads above water. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Obviously the QPR guy putting his hands up in celebration had a monkey on 2-2. 
  • Options
    First 30 minutes we were Kent League standard. The next 30 mins we played some nice football. The last 30 mins we created some very good chances which we should’ve done better with. Thought our home grown talent, Alfie and Allie, did themselves no harm with those performances and how we have missed Lyle Taylor. Scored one and hit the bar. Pretty pleased to get a point                                                                                                                                   
  • Options
    Highlights up on Sky - great finish by Naby. Some of our defending utterly woeful.
  • Options
    1 point more than i thought we would get.

Well done the Addicks!

EFL pull yer finger out!
  • Options
    Great finish by Sarr. 
    Funny how the QPR defender flicks it on then sticks his hand up for offside!
  • Options
    Would love to see Lee's reaction on the touchline after that went in. Away day dreams are made of this. 
  • Options
    Every little helps, well done boys.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited December 2019
    Oh bollocks. I thought it was a dream. I’ve been asleep trying to shake off my cold and I dreamt that I’d been whisked off by a Swedish nymphomaniac, won the lotto and grown a twelve inch dick. I began to wonder a bit when I dreamed Charlton had scored in injury time but it still felt real enough.  Fuck.  I thought it was all real!!!!

massive point. Stops the wrist slitting for a bit.  
  • Options
    Just as the ball went out wide to be booted in I shouted out how about we get a last minute equaliser for a change. You’re welcome.
  • Options
    edited December 2019
    Always said naby should play midfield
    Or attack.
  • Options
    Oh bollocks. I dreamt that I’d been whisked off by a Swedish nymphomaniac, I began to wonder a bit when I dreamed Charlton had scored in injury time but it still felt real enough.  Fuck.  I thought it was all real!!!
    Forget dreaming. At full time, a Swedish Nurse came to me with a big smile and for 30 minutes (ok 5) I forgot all about the football. Anyway back to more important things. Get in Naby. Merry Christmas Lee and all at the club. Let the takeover begin. 
  • Options
    At the game. 
    Honestly this could have easily finished about 6 all.
    Doughty is going to be some player trust me he is quality. 
    One other thing the group of people behind me who spent most of the game slagging of Sarr then proceeded to sing his name all the way back to the tube following his equaliser. 
    Fickle or what.
    Anyway a good point gained and on we go 
    Merry Xmas everyone. 
    Get on the beers mate.
  • Options
    The away end in them sky clips looks abso beautiful...amazing scenes after our goals...well done boys & gals...👏👏
  • Options
    Pearce got absolutely wrecked about three times over for their second goal. To an embarrassing degree. Even after seeing the goal I'm still expecting the bloke to come back around and beat Pearce again just for the fun of it. We really need to look at bringing in a new centre half to get the defence ticking over again