Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Queens Park Rangers v Charlton | Sat 21 Dec | 3pm KO | Post-match views

Comments

• Options
    What a great start to Christmas, dross first half, huffed and puffed second, they were always going to score after we made it 1-1 and with time running out I thought thats that, queue the Nabster and absolute scenes at the end. 

Great hearing his name ring around White City station on the way home, brilliant stuff
  • Options
    Leuth said:
    Purrington could easily, easily have been sent off even before his horror backpass and ignominious subbing. He's being cruelly shown up. Doughty is already a much better player, and that's with JFC and Page to come back too. Feel a bit sorry for him tbh
    Page?  
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Oh bollocks. I thought it was a dream. I’ve been asleep trying to shake off my cold and I dreamt that I’d been whisked off by a Swedish nymphomaniac, won the lotto and grown a twelve inch dick. I began to wonder a bit when I dreamed Charlton had scored in injury time but it still felt real enough.  Fuck.  I thought it was all real!!!!

massive point. Stops the wrist slitting for a bit.  
    So you are dreaming about your Swedish nympho growing a 12’ dick? Whatever floats your boat mate.  
    Every hole is a goal.
  • Options
    If only Naby could defend with the same composure that he finishes 🤯
    Perhaps he could be the new Leaburn?!
  • Options
    Leuth said:
    Purrington could easily, easily have been sent off even before his horror backpass and ignominious subbing. He's being cruelly shown up. Doughty is already a much better player, and that's with JFC and Page to come back too. Feel a bit sorry for him tbh
    Yeah, he's definitely lost of bit of form recently. Needs some competition desperately 
  • Options
    Can someone please confirm who messed up the back pass in the first half? When Phillips made the brilliant stop. 

6 people and we have 6 different answers (including Sarr, haha). I said Matthews, @nicholas is on Purrington. 
  • Options
    RedPanda said:
    Can someone please confirm who messed up the back pass in the first half? When Phillips made the brilliant stop. 

6 people and we have 6 different answers (including Sarr, haha). I said Matthews, @nicholas is on Purrington. 
    definitely purrington
  • Options
    RedPanda said:

Purrington 
  • Options
    Davo55 said:
    RedPanda said:

It was definitely Purrington.
    Yup. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Just as Hull last week felt like a loss that last gasp equaliser feels like a win.
  • Options
    RedPanda said:

Purrington. Didn't even look before sliding their striker in with aplomb
  • Options
    Their fans have got to take some blame for conceding that, which is very pleasing as the lot in the corner facing the away end were a bunch of w.... The ball went out in the far end corner and the fans up there wouldn't give it back to Gallagher for the throw in. The ref therefore adds on about an extra 30 seconds that would not previously have been added. It was nearly, if not passed 5mins into injury time when Nabby scored.

Not been there for a while and forgot how cramped it is as a ground and generally quite sh*t. 
  • Options
    Their fans have got to take some blame for conceding that, which is very pleasing as the lot in the corner facing the away end were a bunch of w.... The ball went out in the far end corner and the fans up there wouldn't give it back to Gallagher for the throw in. The ref therefore adds on about an extra 30 seconds that would not previously have been added. It was nearly, if not passed 5mins into injury time when Nabby scored.

Not been there for a while and forgot how cramped it is as a ground and generally quite sh*t. 
    there was 5 minutes of stoppage time on the board. the announcer got it wrong when he said 4

• Options
    Great performance. Kept going.. Draw was the least we deserved.