Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

++Lewis Fiorini signs on loan from Man City++

Comments

• Options
    edited January 6
    did ok for Lincoln a while back, scored a few .. best thing about him is he's a Scottish terrier, loves a tackle .. the signing of him and Balogun is proof i m o of how rubbish are our midfielders with the obvious exception of Dobson .. love to see a m/field of Dobson, Forini and Balogun , if not why t f have the new boys been signed ?
  • Options
    Stig said:
    Despite all the talk (and not just at Charlton) at having sophisticated, data led recruitment processes, it's amazing how many lower division transfers still involve players the manager has previously worked with.
    Where's Mowgli now we need him?
    He sold the clubs his system. He was years ahead of the rest😂😂🤣🤣🤣
  • Options
    Good interview - now we need the results
  • Options
    Lewis “obviously” Fiorini
  • Options
    Only been back in training for the last few weeks according to Appleton and has 2 and half years left on his contract at City
  • Options
    Won’t be ready to start for a while - will be an off the bench player. 
  • Options
    Just what you want from a loanee with half a season left.
  • Options
    LouisMend said:
    I can only assume we’ve taken him as part of returning Tedic. Be interesting to see what Board members say when they’re undoubtedly quizzed on this, this week.

Surely we need to try and tap Arsenal more. Local to them. History of their players doing well here. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    LouisMend said:
    Actually amazing. 

Send a loan player back for a crock that probably will get up to speed right as the season ends. 
  • Options
    I see this as a bit of a wildcard gamble signing and as long as we bring in a few others I think it’ll be worth the gamble as Appleton clearly rates him and offers something we havnt really got.
  • Options
    Yann897 said:
    I see this as a bit of a wildcard gamble signing and as long as we bring in a few others I think it’ll be worth the gamble as Appleton clearly rates him and offers something we havnt really got.
    Does MA have any say on who the club signs?
  • Options
    I would hope that the fact that we are being linked with about 1000 midfielders, some of real quality, means that this is more of a ‘trail’ and perhaps a chance to pick up a decent player on the cheap next year.

Obviously if our only business in the middle of the park is to bring in Bakinson and Fiorini then that is rubbish.

But as ever let’s see where we are at the end of the window before we ‘wet our beds’. 

• Options
    Yann897 said:
    Does MA have any say on who the club signs?
    Hope not
  • Options
    Oh dear, oh dear, oh dear
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    did ok for Lincoln a while back, scored a few .. best thing about him is he's a Scottish terrier, loves a tackle .. the signing of him and Balogun is proof i m o of how rubbish are our midfielders with the obvious exception of Dobson .. love to see a m/field of Dobson, Forini and Balogun , if not why t f have the new boys been signed ?
    Jeez, I knew Balogun was struggling at Monaco but it's a real coup if we've brought him in!
  • Options
    Good manc lad though according to Apples, so we’ll be alright 
  • Options
    I see him as one loan player who adds to our bench options to bolster the midfield when we need to hold on. I don't think the window has closed yet and we might see some more players brought in.
  • Options
    LouisMend said:
    Actually amazing. 

Send a loan player back for a crock that probably will get up to speed right as the season ends. 
    had no idea he was crocked .. what the fuck are we doing ?
  • Options
    LouisMend said:
    Actually amazing. 

had no idea he was crocked .. what the fuck are we doing ?
    How does he pass a medical?