Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Fleetwood v Charlton 30/09/17 post-match views

A comfortable three points to the Addicks as we march forward triumphantly.

Over to you.

Comments

• Who do you think will be MoM ?
  • Did he score today?
  • Who do you think will be MoM ?

I think there'll be two, Fosu and Henry.
  • Was everyone happy with Fosu's finishing today?
    I don't care either way! Great result! Love eating humble pie as I thought we might lose today!
  • I can't be bovved to read the match thread, did Reeves look fit enough for 8-minutes?
  • Sponsored links:

• That was exciting reading on the match thread.

Why could we not have done this at Plymouth or Gillingham, both far worse teams than Fleetwood?

Was Solly not missed today? Is it possible his days as first-choice RB are numbered?
  • edited September 2017
    Great win, good to see another player in the goals and the defence coping with injuries.

Just need to go on a run now to close the gap on the top two but 5th is a good spot for now.
  • Ffs had us to score over 3.5 goals
  • Excellent result - defence sounds improved as well.

Fosu certainly starting to deliver.

Didn't expect a win today!
  • Marshall and Reeves back in contention won't harm the options at all. Konsa needing to replace Solly now on a permanent basis in my opinion. Good three points and fifth place.

Bonus smile for Barnsley and Man U.

Fellani scored twice..they must be shit
  • Sponsored links:

• Marshall and Reeves back in contention won't harm the options at all. Konsa needing to replace Solly now on a permanent basis in my opinion. Good three points and fifth place.

Bonus smile for Barnsley and Man U.

On their showings today; Marshall I think is a different outlet completely when compared to either Fosu or Holmes and will be interesting to see

Can see why people say that Ben Reeves gives his all... Even in his cameo he was appearing all over the place and not doing it casually either
  • Excellent result well done Charlton. Fosu proving to be a great signinig.
  • clb74 said:

Ffs had us to score over 3.5 goals

The disallowed one should count as a .5!
  • Still would of lost
  • .6 then!

Brilliant you paying me out £160 please
  • Very happy, better than I expected, hopefully a corner turned and back on track.